2004 RC For Sale - $23,250

srt10

Reaction score
Truck is under Dodge warranty through 80K miles or Aug. 2012.

I purchased the truck in January and have only put about 1K miles on it.

The truck is in excellent condition, but I've acquired too many toys and one of the weekend vehicles has to go.

Pictures and all information about the truck can be found on the ebay auction. I would be willing to drop down to about $23,250 to sell immediatley to a member.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ALCA%3AUS%3A31&viewitem=&item=120255846844

I am more than willing to help out with delivery, shipping, etc. if necessary.

sleeper said:
Your selling it to cheap.

Yeah man, I am assuming there are no "stories" with the truck. Looks really good and you are giving someone a heck of a deal. Good luck though

Just trying to sell it quickly, and I didnt get any bites when I listed it on ebay for $25k

Not sure what you mean by "stories" ... but the truck has clean carfax, no accidents or damage of any kind. I purchased it from Ringgold Dodge in January as a certified pre owned dodge vehicle. Trust me, if there was a problem with the truck, I would just take it in and have it fixed.

The only problem with the truck is the car sitting next to it in the garage.

srt10 said:
Not sure what you mean by "stories" ... but the truck has clean carfax, no accidents or damage of any kind. I purchased it from Ringgold Dodge in January as a certified pre owned dodge vehicle. Trust me, if there was a problem with the truck, I would just take it in and have it fixed.

The only problem with the truck is the car sitting next to it in the garage.

thats what I meant, accidents, or lemon, or some damage. Thats why everyone is going to think your nuts selling it for so cheap. That fact that it is CPO by Ringgold is awesome. I think it would sell fast at that price, it is a really good deal.

From they guy on this forum that was selling them ... give me a few minutes and i will try to find the name

BurntRubber said:
thats what I meant, accidents, or lemon, or some damage. Thats why everyone is going to think your nuts selling it for so cheap. That fact that it is CPO by Ringgold is awesome. I think it would sell fast at that price, it is a really good deal.

Def. not a lemon and no accidents. I would be glad to find the carfax for anyone that is interested. And I am sure you could call the guys at Ringgold if you had any qestions, etc. about the truck.

And just so everyone knows ... I have nothing to hide. I paid $25,447 + tax for the truck in Jan. so I am taking somewhat of a hit on it; but the wife is on me about selling it. Hence the low asking price.

srt10 said:
Def. not a lemon and no accidents. I would be glad to find the carfax for anyone that is interested. And I am sure you could call the guys at Ringgold if you had any qestions, etc. about the truck.

And just so everyone knows ... I have nothing to hide. I paid $25,447 + tax for the truck in Jan. so I am taking somewhat of a hit on it; but the wife is on me about selling it. Hence the low asking price.

Hey man, you gotta list it for $28k, then when it takes while to sell just tell her your "trying" to sell it:D
Really though its a bummer, most of us are in a tight spot now. like I said Good luck, someone will pick it up.

If you are only asking 23k... you might want to check carmax. I bet they'll give that to you.

i have a friend (actually my son's bestfriend), who is interested,he will be checking with his bank today.he wants one of these beasts bad!:D after spending so much time around mine.he is a member here,just hasn't introduced him self yet (lurking and learning). a really upstanding young man,he is a cadet in austin training to be a TEXAS STATE TROOPER:rock:

sleeper says your price is to (too) cheap but it has not sold, right? The situation is so bad that there is nothing fair about the current prices and it takes ridiculous prices to sell. Low as that asking price seems, it just may not actually be low enough. Sad, really............. I am glad I am not forced to sell now. I will enjoy putting more miles on my trucks, lower their prices and try in a year or so. With this country overreacting to gas prices, anything with h.p. does not want to sell. BAD timing for a needed sale!!!

LoveThisTruck said:
If you are only asking 23k... you might want to check carmax. I bet they'll give that to you.

The warranty is transferrable (only 1 time though I believe). There is a transfer fee of $100. Just go in any franchised dodge/chrysler dealer in the country and have it transferred!

SANCHOBA said:
i have a friend (actually my son's bestfriend), who is interested,he will be checking with his bank today.he wants one of these beasts bad!:D after spending so much time around mine.he is a member here,just hasn't introduced him self yet (lurking and learning). a really upstanding young man,he is a cadet in austin training to be a TEXAS STATE TROOPER:rock:

Keep me posted, Id love to sell it to you

SrtBrad said:
Wow......great price for someone who wants one of these trucks. When will we see under 20K prices?

I truly think the bottom of the price range is here. To the best of my knowledgeI havent seen any trucks comparable to mine selling this low. It is almost to the point that the truck could be parted out for more money. I think low 20s is about bottom dollar for a good condition lower mileage 10.

When posting on ebay the first time, I have gotton numerous (probably 8-10) offers of 22-23K. At the time I was wanting to hold out to get $24. I think the private party loan sector is really hurting private party sales right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back