2004 Silver Dodge Ram SRT10 15,000 miles

358ciHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Testing the waters and considering selling my 2004 Dodge Ram SRT10. This truck has 15,000 miles on it and has a fully built Arrow Engine.
Tuning has been done by DC Performance in Los Angeles, CA.
Truck was used to build a develop a fully twin intercooled twin turbo kit. I plan to keep the kit which is finally finished for in the future buy my another srt10 truck. Only 103-miles has been placed on the new engine and 1/2 that was on the engine dyno.

My wages were cut in half in November 2009 and I cannot afford to break this truck again after all the money that has been spent on it. Money is tight and things are not getting any better, when others wages have gone up mine has not, so GOOD By to the Most Expensive toys first.

The tranny is stock and has a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch.

This truck has Bassani Headers and full 3inch cat back dual exhaust.

Tuning is done with an SCT tuner from DC performance.

The bed has been rhino lined silver to color match the truck.

It has never had a hitch on the rear.

It has 2 keys and remotes. The truck has a factory navigation unit.

I have billet grilles in the hood, grille and bumper.

Recon taillights.

HID driving lights.

3/5 Lowering kit.

Tires are new at all 4 corners.

I will open this up at $20,000 since I have almost half that price in the engine alone. All the stock parts that came off the truck will go with the truck as a package deal.

Considering selling my 2008 Shelby GT500 if I don't get hurt too bad, 1967 AC Cobra Replica Car, 1967 Ford Mustang GT Fadtback 351 car, 36-foot enclosed race car trailer, 48-foot enclosed race car trailer, 2009 Polaris RZR S, 2007 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle Deuce, 2001 Freightliner Toter Truck. 1976 Chevrolet Corvette Sting ray all items being considered for now.

Located near Farmington, NM zip code 87401.

Thanks and may God Bless

Aaron

I would take $14500.00 paid $21,000 only has 2800 miles on it. Does havea custom 2 up removable seat, well rear pass can be removed and a front windshield..
I had a fatboy and this bike rides much better with the longer front end and narrower front wheel.

358ciHD said:
I would take $14500.00 paid $21,000 only has 2800 miles on it. Does havea custom 2 up removable seat, well rear pass can be removed and a front windshield..
I had a fatboy and this bike rides much better with the longer front end and narrower front wheel.
OK, I'm always running across folks looking for bikes. I'll pass along info on this one.

selling the 10 and keeping the Lightning :(

but really man - good luck with the sale

My lightning is WAY more economical to keep than the SRT 10 but if it has to go down the road I will part my ways!

358ciHD said:
My lightning is WAY more economical to keep than the SRT 10 but if it has to go down the road I will part my ways!

hey buddy - i was just breaking balls, thats was all - wish you the best of luck

No offense taken...waiting for someone to pop the L Question LOL

can you please post pics of your truck, i really want to see what the bed looks like with silver rhino lining!

Truck is in Cali and I am awaiting a shipper to bring it to me, once it is here I will be glad to post lots of pics!

DC = No

Tried posting some pics told me my pics exceeded file size......

358ciHD said:
DC = No

Tried posting some pics told me my pics exceeded file size......

Where's it at? I've gotta put some miles on my new clutch this weekend:D so I might be able to take some pics for you.

You're better off hosting the pics on photobucket.

The 67 has a 351 windsor from a 1993 SVT lightning fully injected with mass air conversion and a 5-speed tremec transmission. Has a 9-inch disc brake rear end with 3.90 gears and a detroit true trak locker.

I also have a 1998 Jeep Wrangler with 80k it has the 4.0 with 5-speed k&N air filter, 4.5 inch tera flex adjustable lift, tera flex transfer case, 35 inch tires, custom front and rear bumpers 9,000 ramsey winch, steel tire rack with matching full size spare, axles have 4.10's with detroit lockers asking 11K obo on it.

Wow... that '67 sounds sweet with the EFI 351W in it! :D

How much power did your SRT Ram make on the dyno? I'm curious since you built it for the twin-turbo, I assume compression is lower than stock.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back