2004 Silver Dodge Ram SRT10 15,000 miles

God man you have some stuff. If I had the credit Id be all over this truck. Hopefully soon my girls' credit will be able to pull a loan on one of these trucks around the years end..... GLWS

Thanks guys, I am working with a car collector out of Scottsdale who might buy the 67, the srt10, my 48-foot enclosed, possibly the jeep if the price is right..will let you know.

My house is going on the market on Monday as well!

Hell I could be debt free in less than a month......

guys the truck is ebenz old truck and that thing is very nice. seen it in person myself and its a great deal for the price!!

sorry to hear your selling, if you want to give the 76 vette to a good home let me know!!!

dang i wanna see it i live in aztec, if you could pm when you get it.

Thanks

Eber

Sold the SRT10 and the jeep tonight.

36-foot trailer is pending a sale with a local individual, it is not long enough to hold 2 srt10's but the 48-foot will

I sold my srt 10 and 36 foot enclosed trailer no need to sell anything else.

This gives me a cusion for awile until things get better or a better paying job comes around.

I hold an Environmental engineering Degree from Colorado State University so this is the time to put that degree to use!

Thanks for your intertest.

WOW that was fast!!:rock: congrats on the sale.;)

Now if mine will only sell that fast....:rolleyes:

Basically the gentleman who bought my truck got the truck for free, he just paid for all the performance plus it was one of the lowest mileage trucks in the country not all beat to death..will be going to a good home and I now have some cash in the bank

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back