2004 Silver RC for sale

Yeah these trucks are a hard sell sometimes but a Chevy SSR will sell faster and for near $30,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF................ I paid $17,500 for mine with 68,000, this one should have been gone a while ago, don't understand it.......

Tried to send you a pm but it would not go through. I will send some pics to your email when I get off work
I'm new so I probably don't have permissions yet. Please send pics. I have a few q's as well. Thanks

Well here is the latest news. I am no longer in desperation sale mode. The $18,000 sale price was to induce a quick sale. That did not happen. I have bought myself some time and plan on selling it properly. The new price is $21,000 FIRM. I have taken an ad out on autotrader and craigslist. I am sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. Plus the longer it takes to sell the more time I have to enjoy it. Here are some current photos taken last weekend. I also gave it a fresh oil change with Mobil 1 0w40 and viper filter and replaced the battery.

Attachments

• sale4.jpg
    sale4.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 65
  • sale1.jpg
    sale1.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 100
  • sale 2.jpg
    sale 2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 106
  • sale 11.jpg
    sale 11.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 94
  • sale13.jpg
    sale13.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 109
  • sale 3.jpg
    sale 3.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 111
  • sale 5.jpg
    sale 5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 89
  • sale 8.jpg
    sale 8.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 94
  • sale6.jpg
    sale6.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 57
  • sale 7.jpg
    sale 7.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 94
  • sale9.jpg
    sale9.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 64
Nice looking truck. I'm glad you didn't have to fire sale it. Good luck.

Thats a sweet looking truck. It should sell for that price no problem. I paid 22,000 for mine and it had 41,000 on it. :rock: The biggest problem is most of the people out there dont even know this truck exists and when they see it they think its a hemi. Or a lower rumble bee. Fools lmao

Well here is the latest news. I am no longer in desperation sale mode. The $18,000 sale price was to induce a quick sale. That did not happen. I have bought myself some time and plan on selling it properly. The new price is $21,000 FIRM. I have taken an ad out on autotrader and craigslist. I am sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. Plus the longer it takes to sell the more time I have to enjoy it. Here are some current photos taken last weekend. I also gave it a fresh oil change with Mobil 1 0w40 and viper filter and replaced the battery.

If is was RED it would have already sold. :D

GLWS

Last edited:
Well here is the latest news. I am no longer in desperation sale mode. The $18,000 sale price was to induce a quick sale. The new price is $21,000 FIRM.

No bidding war....

Price bump...

Nice and clean truck...but if I saw this thread first, no way I'd pay 21

My .02 , GLWS

sold! I already regret it by the way. I am now on the hunt for a very low mileage srt 10. The next one has to be perfect because I'm keeping it till I die

I'm glad you got the price you wanted. I wouldn't want to sell for $18K even if it were forced. She looks good. Perhaps you could have asked for a couple thou more..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back