2004 silver srt10 w/ bad #4 piston for sale as-is

Prof said:
Now those are some stringent tax/fee hits!

I presume it is intended to protect local businesses and manufacturers, but WOW...that is extreme.

yes, Belgium car-owners are THE milking cows of the governement...:sheep:

don't know how in the US but besides trucks and oldtimers we have to pay for a big US engine about 4.5K roadtax a year... that makes 12$ a day without even driving a mile....:eek: :mad: and then we may drive on 6 to 7 $/gallon pump gas... :mad:

It's a bit like our sigarettes... they do all campagnes to stop smoking but budget on them anual incomes millions of $ from smoking...:D

If we all Belgiums stop smoking tomorrow and leave our cars at home.. Belgium is bankrupt.;)

belgiumbarry said:
yes, Belgium car-owners are THE milking cows of the governement...:sheep:

don't know how in the US but besides trucks and oldtimers we have to pay for a big US engine about 4.5K roadtax a year... that makes 12$ a day without even driving a mile....:eek: :mad: and then we may drive on 6 to 7 $/gallon pump gas... :mad:

It's a bit like our sigarettes... they do all campagnes to stop smoking but budget on them anual incomes millions of $ from smoking...:D

If we all Belgiums stop smoking tomorrow and leave our cars at home.. Belgium is bankrupt.;)
Judging from your signature, the women make it all better though :D:p

Definitely hard to feel sorry for you looking at that signature... Looks like the good life!

amtrucker22 said:
Judging from your signature, the women make it all better though :D:p

Definitely hard to feel sorry for you looking at that signature... Looks like the good life!

i sure may NOT complain myself...:D :D but i work hard :p :eek:

Hey guys,
Thanks for all of the interest.Here are some new pics i took the other day.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • truck4.jpg
    truck4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Here are some more:)

Attachments

• truck5.jpg
    truck5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • truck6.jpg
    truck6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • truck7.jpg
    truck7.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
  • truck8.jpg
    truck8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
thankyou sir. will pm you tomorrow. o and where did you get the sticker made? i would love to get one

got too much on my plate silver. sorry. would love a silver one but nowhere to put it. sorry man

Damn... If I only have known about this a week sooner..... I could have picked up yours before picking up the SRT-8. I'm sure by the time I am holding another $15 grand your truck will already be sold.:dontknow:

Get it to GA and I (and Taliban Dan) can work on the piston and rings.

I highly appreciate the kind offer.No where but here on this forum are there people that are so kind as to want to help out a fellow member.
I think it is going to be sold today to TURBOFREAK . I can thank good old STINKER for the hookup on the sale.:rock:

I know i havent answered the last few posts on time. but its been a bad week for the wife and I.The wife miscarried late last week and left us both pretty shook up.I have never been through this and it really hurt both myself and the wife (Sandra).I thank god she is ok.She went through a lot of pain.
So thanks to all for the help and perhaps someday i will own another truck.

Bone said:
Get it to GA and I (and Taliban Dan) can work on the piston and rings.

sorry about the miscarraige bro, ive been there. glad you sold the truck. keep yer head up bro.

Condolences. Sometimes life doesn't seem fair. Keep a positive outlook and have faith that there is a plan, and we just must flow with the occasional punches.

Roy

eddie102870 said:
sorry about the miscarraige bro, ive been there. glad you sold the truck. keep yer head up bro.

Thanks bro. I am just lucky to have a great family and friends here on the forum.

Thanks for the support guys.I guess things happen for a reason. It just dosent make sense sometimes.

Sorry to hear the bad news...Been there.. Know how i feels...Try to hang in there my friend...

Praying for you and your family...

Stefan...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back