2004 SRT-10 For Sale

picture.php

I did when I went back and complained, although I nor the dealership realized there were two different 2500's. Mine has the HD package with a GVWR of 10,000, the others that were on their lot all had a GVWR of 9,000. So with things beefed up they felt different. Although you would assume the HD package would seem stiffer and have less body roll and sway, but that wasn't the case. It sucks, parts of the truck I love and other parts I'm not happy with. I had the truck two days and didn't like how it swayed all over the road. I thought maybe it was the tires so the first week I had the truck I dropped another $1,300 on a set of Nitto Terra Grapplers but it didn't change anything. :dontknow:

It's a good looking truck. I planned on buying something very similar before I bought the Duramax. How does the 6.4 compare power wise to the 5.7? Why did you decide you needed a 2500?

It's a good looking truck. I planned on buying something very similar before I bought the Duramax. How does the 6.4 compare power wise to the 5.7? Why did you decide you needed a 2500?

I agree it's a beautiful truck. The 6.4 is pretty decent, it's got a widespread torque curve. Went back to a bigger truck because I realized how much I limited myself on doing things around the house and doing any side jobs when I had the 1500. I also wanted the ability to put a plow on the truck. In hind site I just wish I went with the 3500 to begin with and just dealt with the stiffer ride.

how about $18,500?

Between this and Jack's truck going for ridiculously cheap I'm getting the itch... Dan I would buy this off of you but the timing could not be worse. Maybe if you still have it in the spring I'll be able to scrounge up the extra...

If i can sell me jeep anytime soon ill be hitting you up. Ive missed mine since the day i had to get rid of her

Great. Now we can watch someone jump out of the bed with it on 2 wheels and try to change a tire. Or watch someone try drifting it at 150mph and roll it...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back