2004 SRT10 Ram for sale

spartan_chaz

Reaction score
Track is a 2004 regular cab 6 speed. Color is red. Has 99,xxx miles on it. Has jtsv oil cooler lines installed and i also have jtsv power steering lines that need to be installed but will come with the truck. Minor cosmetic things but nothing major. Truck runs great, always garage kept, and no issue with the engine. Located in Lawrenceville GA. If anyone is interested let me know! I will post pics when i get a chance.

Im just kinda looking for offers at the moment not exactly sure what to sell the thing for lol and im work so i cant post pics till i get home :(

Hey Kyle, don't lie to him and tell him $10k is a fair price. :D

Hey Kyle, don't lie to him and tell him $10k is a fair price. :D

LOL! I didn't make an offer just got a little more info on it.:)

I really have to many irons in the fire right now anyways for another truck:rofl:

Track is a 2004 regular cab 6 speed. Color is red. Has 99,xxx miles on it. Has jtsv oil cooler lines installed and i also have jtsv power steering lines that need to be installed but will come with the truck. Minor cosmetic things but nothing major. Truck runs great, always garage kept, and no issue with the engine. Located in Lawrenceville GA. If anyone is interested let me know! I will post pics when i get a chance.

You need to have a price on a for sale ad. What is your price?

You need to have a price on a for sale ad. What is your price?

He said he was open for suggestions.... Duh! Without even seeing it I'll offer $5,000, a 30 pack (of your choice), and a bag of Funyuns! :eating:

He said he was open for suggestions.... Duh! Without even seeing it I'll offer $5,000, a 30 pack (of your choice), and a bag of Funyuns! :eating:

Come and pick up the silver truck right now!!!!

That sounds appetizing! Honestly i dont have any set price realistically i want to sell it and at least pay the loan i have on it off. I am looking at getting a new mustang GT. I love this truck and will be sad to see it go but iv always wanted a mustang more :D

That sounds appetizing! Honestly i dont have any set price realistically i want to sell it and at least pay the loan i have on it off. I am looking at getting a new mustang GT. I love this truck and will be sad to see it go but iv always wanted a mustang more :D

Could be the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum.....

unless it's a coyote, those things run pretty damn good.

State a price or I'm closing this thread.

Could be the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum.....

unless it's a coyote, those things run pretty damn good.

There's been stupider, but this is in the top 10.

A Mustang???? please.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back