2004 SRT10 - RC ........ So many mods - Wow!

Not yet ........... I'm driving it and going for trophies ....... show on the 28th in my area.

But I'll sell for the price posted .....

Thanks

Jim

Not yet ........... I'm driving it and going for trophies ....... show on the 28th in my area.

But I'll sell for the price posted .....

Thanks

Jim

Hey bud, where's the show going to be??????

Guys .......... Dropping the Price of the Truck to $25k ............. Such a freaken deal for somebody. Never sees rain or snow ........ I may do a consignment deal with one of the local Dodge dealers ...... First come first serve .....

Jim

NICE!!! Question buddy where did you get the grill from the front I like that better than the chrome bars that's stock whats the part number and brand thanks buddy

NICE!!! Question buddy where did you get the grill from the front I like that better than the chrome bars that's stock whats the part number and brand thanks buddy

The honeycomb grill is a Mopar part, best price I found was JMB powder coat and performance, vendor here and it's on his website

The Truck is sold guys ........... But I'll be around for awhile ........ Next project MMMmmmmm.

Owning and driving this Truck has been an experience ...... Have met some great folks on this forum ...... Just wanted to say Thanks to all ....

Jim

The Truck is sold guys ........... But I'll be around for awhile ........ Next project MMMmmmmm.

Owning and driving this Truck has been an experience ...... Have met some great folks on this forum ...... Just wanted to say Thanks to all ....

Jim

sad & glad to hear Jim. she is a bute:rock::rock::rock:

thank ya for all that you have for me & the Viper truck family:rock::rock:

:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

p.s. ya still a non-smoker???

Congrats on the sell Jim... Someone got an amazing deal!

Just sold mine too... Excited to move on to the next project but sad to see the truck go!

Congrats Jim! Best of luck on your next project.

Jim

congrats :rock:

Jim

Congratulations Jim! I know this is definitely one of those bitter-sweet things. Good luck on whatever you plan on next!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back