2004 to 2006 Conversion in the works

Don't mean to bring back a dead thread but is the 04-05 dash basically interchangeable with the 06-08?

Don't mean to bring back a dead thread but is the 04-05 dash basically interchangeable with the 06-08?

No, the interior is very different. I'm sure you could make a conversion work but it would require some fabrication work IMO.

Welcome to the VTCoA. No harm in bumping an old thread :). I'm curious though, why would you want to switch to the '06 dash? Also, please complete your profile.

Welcome to the VTCoA. No harm in bumping an old thread :). I'm curious though, why would you want to switch to the '06 dash? Also, please complete your profile.

Maybe he wants to put the better looking 04-05 interior in his 06, did you ever think about that? :D

Actually it'll all bolt right up, the body is the same interior wise. It's getting things to work properly with the two vastly different systems and wiring that would kick yo ass ;)

Yep, not sure bout this cat! Hey Rob, still got my tires? Been pm'ing and calling for 5 months or more to get my tires and you show up on here talking bout more scam shit. I want my damn tires and now that I know you are out I will pay you a visit!

Ever get your tires? Lol

i just like the look of the 2006 dash, i read the cluster will bolt in, i have an after market radio, air bag connectors are the same, so it just leaves the HVAC unit, i have pictures of the 04 unit and the 06 unit and the connectors look the same. thanks guys

i just like the look of the 2006 dash, i read the cluster will bolt in, i have an after market radio, air bag connectors are the same, so it just leaves the HVAC unit, i have pictures of the 04 unit and the 06 unit and the connectors look the same. thanks guys

06 cluster and other electrical stuff will not work in 04-05.

I bought a 06 dash complete besides steering wheel from a guy parting out his truck. Im wanting to put it in my 03, I plan to keep my orig. cluster.

My question is if anyone has attempted this since it was last mentioned....
If so what problems / Solutions did you come up with :confused::drool:

I bought a 06 dash complete besides steering wheel from a guy parting out his truck. Im wanting to put it in my 03, I plan to keep my orig. cluster.

My question is if anyone has attempted this since it was last mentioned....
If so what problems / Solutions did you come up with :confused::drool:

Search for Rare03srt10 on this site. He's a good dude and put in a ton of wrench time converting his '03.

Ay bud how much trouble was the interior door panel swap you swapped the 06 door panels and placed them into the 04 correct... Anything difficult when doing this swap,
Interesting these are things many have not tried and wanted to know how simple it would be putting the 04 and 05 door trim panels into the 06srt10 only because i like black and not so much grey.. any advice this is a great thread.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back