2005 Black RC 52k Miles $21k Houston, TX

HousTEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my 2005 RC with 52k miles on it.

The Good:
  • One Owner
  • All maintenance documented (Every fuel fill up, too)
  • Original window sticker
  • Never smoked in
  • Garaged at home and at work
  • It has never been on a track or drag strip (Although I did drive it to the drag strip once, but it stayed in the parking lot :D )

The Mods:
  • Viper clutch hydraulics
  • Mopar MP3 adapter
  • Braided stainless P/S lines (Stock ones were leaking, as usual)
  • Speedbleeders ('cause I flush my brakes every 2 years or so)

The Bad:
  • Door ding on the driver's side door
  • Light scratches in the clear coat here and there that should buff out
  • Cracked windshield
  • Tires are getting down near the end of their life
  • Brake pads are nearing the wear indicators. I have a new set of pads I can install, or I can 'eave 'em alone and leave the choice to you.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Last edited:
Can I talk you out of a picture of the door tag for the registry when it sells

Pic of the window sticker and documentation....

15.jpg

Anyone? I'd rather give a fellow enthusiast a good deal on it than trade it in so a dealer can turn a profit.

Man that rig is filthy, you might want to take a couple G's off it so the buyer can have it detailed!

GLWS

a long shot in the dark, do you still have it for sale?

Nope. After endless lowballers and a buyer who backed out last minute, I finally sent it up the river to CarMax July of last year.

How bad did carmax low ball you? I've heard horror stories about them

They didn't. They gave me a fair wholesale/trade-in value. I'd seen the auction numbers for similar trucks, and their offer was right in line with those figures. Plus, their offer was the (exact) same as another large local dealer that buys cars. I always go get a number from CarMax because I know it will be fair, devoid of any typical dealer BS. Plus I can put it in front of other dealers and say "well CarMax will give me X" and usually get them to match or beat it. Speaking of which....

I did get lowballed by a Nissan dealer to the tune of $2,500 under what CarMax wanted to give me. They came back with that number and I stood up, thanked the salesman for his time and left. LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back