2005 Commemerative Edition

Sent more Paperwork to the Bank today. One step closer to picking her up! Already trying to work a deal on a Venom Hood as well :rock::burnout:

Sent more Paperwork to the Bank today. One step closer to picking her up! Already trying to work a deal on a Venom Hood as well :rock::burnout:

Tell me you are busting up a 1 of 200 commemorative with that goofy hood.

I love the hood. It looked great on midnight runners truck. But don't worry, I'll be keeping the original hood Incase I need to sell it someday, to a picky purest, such as yourself!

I love the hood. It looked great on midnight runners truck. But don't worry, I'll be keeping the original hood Incase I need to sell it someday, to a picky purest, such as yourself!

How dare you customize your truck to your liking!!

That's me too. For special edition vehicles, as long as you keep the original parts, go nuts. I just hate to see these limited beauties get destroyed by people that don't know what they just bought like the guy that purchased my 02 CETA. :bawling:

You may want to post now in the wanted section for a PCM for your truck. Those hoods leak water right over the PCM.:):):):)

That's me too. For special edition vehicles, as long as you keep the original parts, go nuts. I just hate to see these limited beauties get destroyed by people that don't know what they just bought like the guy that purchased my 02 CETA. :bawling:

I would have been all over this truck months ago if all the stock parts came with it!:D

Well it's done, deal funded today. Anyone just happen to be passing through Fresno on their way to Phoenix want to bring me a Truck?!

Well guys and gals, the deal is done. Kyle P got himself a great truck! I want to thank all the members and vendors for all their help and support. I got to do what I wanted... own/work on a Viper Truck. Like I said in an earlier post, I feel like this truck wasn't appreciated for what it was by some previous owners. So I adopted it, nurtured it and found it a good home.
This forum is very different from a lot of the other ones out there, and if you've been around a while, you know what I mean. Thanks again and take care!

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Well guys and gals, the deal is done. Kyle P got himself a great truck! I want to thank all the members and vendors for all their help and support. I got to do what I wanted... own/work on a Viper Truck. Like I said in an earlier post, I feel like this truck wasn't appreciated for what it was by some previous owners. So I adopted it, nurtured it and found it a good home.
This forum is very different from a lot of the other ones out there, and if you've been around a while, you know what I mean. Thanks again and take care!

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

I'm flying out Sunday morning at 7AM to pick her up!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back