2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10

I had a pusher fan hooked to a switch on my 1986 Ranger with 35"X12.5"s. Kept it from popping its cork while wheeling.

AC finally works! Much thanks to ol' BMXram. Probably my favorite mod ever... Call me a pussy but I sure love my AC.

AC finally works! Much thanks to ol' BMXram. Probably my favorite mod ever... Call me a pussy but I sure love my AC.

I'm a fellow pussy when it comes to AC.
Was driveing my buddy's new (at the time) 1996 GTS in Africa hot weather. I would turn the AC on & he would keep turning it off. Then I said "don't you think this motor has enough power to spin the AC compressor & the rear wheels at the same time?" He diddent know what to say after that.

I'm a fellow pussy when it comes to AC.
Was driveing my buddy's new (at the time) 1996 GTS in Africa hot weather. I would turn the AC on & he would keep turning it off. Then I said "don't you think this motor has enough power to spin the AC compressor & the rear wheels at the same time?" He diddent know what to say after that.

I can tell you it didn't have enough power lol

Took me informing him that if you never use the AC the seals & O-rings dry out before he let it on. Really that 450hp motor did not do to bad
That's why I try to buy trucks like the 10 that have enough power.
My list of prior trucks.
1995 F350 Crew Cab dualy with a 460cid
1993 Dodge W250 reg cab with a 12 valve Cummins
1979 Dodge Power Wagon with a 360cid but no air

Took me informing him that if you never use the AC the seals & O-rings dry out before he let it on. Really that 450hp motor did not do to bad
That's why I try to buy trucks like the 10 that have enough power.
My list of prior trucks.
1995 F350 Crew Cab dualy with a 460cid
1993 Dodge W250 reg cab with a 12 valve Cummins
1979 Dodge Power Wagon with a 360cid but no air

I am stupid! A coworker has a 96 gts mustang (turd) I now know you meant gts viper :dontknow:

The pedestrians of Goldsboro are now safer, I no longer run red lights, and stop signs in order to keep cool air. I can also now enjoy drive thru fast food joints. Ahhhh, the simple things. F' it, I don't think I'm going to end up selling it now. lol

The pedestrians of Goldsboro are now safer, I no longer run red lights, and stop signs in order to keep cool air. I can also now enjoy drive thru fast food joints. Ahhhh, the simple things. F' it, I don't think I'm going to end up selling it now. lol

Good call. It's amazing how not having your balls stick to the seat can improve your outlook.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back