2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10

tank86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
33,XXX Miles. Located in Goldsboro, NC. Wanting $24,500 OBRO. Doesn't have hard tonneau cover anymore. PM me for details.

3_zpse685a9c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Suspension: X-Metal lowering kit, all poly bushings, JMB Performance Stage 3 Traction Package, Cal-Tracs
Drive train: Spec Stage 2+ clutch, upgraded hydralics, B&M Shifter, EBC Green Stuff brake pads, drilled slotted rotors, powder coated calipers, Stainless Steel Braided Lines
Exhaust: Bassani headers, Billy Boats catted mids, Bassani x-pipe, Borla mufflers
Underhood: JMB Cold Air Intake, JMB oil catch can, JMB electric fan, JMB coolant hard pipes, JMB coolant & washer jug, JMB powder coated valve covers and intake, JMB fuse box cover, Roe Throttle Body, 170° Thermostat, SCT tuned by Torrie at Unleashed Tuning, battery relocated to rear.
Interior: A-pillar double pod with AEM Air/Fuel ratio gauge and oil temp, custom stereo with 7" touch screen, 10" sub with custom box, all speakers changed and multiple amps,
Pirelli tires are like new along with perfect wheels.

Now truck bed has been Line-Xed, comes with TonnoPro soft cover (Hard cover was removed), installed today was a Pioneer NEX5000 head unit, as well as an aftermarket car alarm.

Last edited:
Tank, I just realized you are the dude off Facebook. lol. What kind of problems are you having with the truck? Disclaimer: I am not an interested buyer, just hate to see you sell it when you've put so much into it.

Ok guys, after just getting back from the vet with my dog, I am now desperate to sell. I have a choice, either put him down, or part with the truck. This truck has drained me financially since owning it since April. I couldn't even afford to do an oil change if it were due one right now.

Only thing that is wrong is the JMB fan isn't wired to come on with the AC is on, and I am too dumb to figure out how to do it.

I am going to post this on AutoTrader for $25K OBO. I will offer it on here for $22.5. If it doesn't sell by 24 July, I will be taking it to the dealership and take whatever they give me.

This is most of mods on truck. You can also pm me for pictures or info on truck as i sold to Zach

2005 silver Srt10 Rc. Under 33k miles. In excellent condition Mods include*
Suspension: x-metal lowering kit, all poly bushings, jmb stage 3 traction package, caltracs
Drive train: spec stage 2+ clutch, upgraded hydralics, b&m shifter, ebc pads, drilled slotted rotors, powder coated calipers, braided lines
Exhaust: Bassani headers, b&b catted mids, Bassani x-pipe, borla mufflers
Underhood: jmb cai, jmb catch can, jmb electric fan, jmb coolant hard pipes, Jmb coolant & washer jug, jmb powder coated valve covers and intake, jmb fuse box cover, Roe t.b., 170° stat, sct with torrie tune, Aeromotive 340 intake pump, battery moved to rear,*
Interior: a pillar double pod with aem a/f gauge and oil temp, custom stereo with 7" touch screen, 10" sub with custom box, all speakers changed and multiple amps,
tires are like new along with perfect wheels, I am sure there are some things I for got about.*

No, I have to take Tank up to Raleigh next week, and that's going to be the last ditch effort. I will take it to a dealership up there, before I do down here.

Run the toggle switch to the dash for the fan kit.. It comes with that wiring.. You will just have to switch it on when you run the ac.

You actually run a second relay to run it that way no switch is needed comes on when ac pump is running.

Yea, I am running a second relay to the A/C that triggers a ground. But if he doesn't know how to wire a toggle is a much easier option..
I admit I am not the greatest at wiring but I am learning.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back