2005 GRILLE OPENING PANEL

bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As topic says, im on the lookout for a opening panel (05) for the passenger side.
Found a few 2006 opening panels at Jimautoparts.com but no luck with the 2005 version... :\

Been on the look out for soon 6 months so if anyone have a spare, sell it to me! :)

I think it is the black plastic shroud that goes behind the grille on both sides...doesn't cover behind the grille completely though.

#6 on this pic:

2006-2008-dodge-ram-grille.gif

James you should have that. You have everything in your garage. lol :)

Oh yeah Falcon got it right \o/
Since I live in Sweden im either working or sleeping when you guys are active on the forum ^^

I wonder if its possible to either mod a 2006 to fit a 2005 model, or please help me find one coz I dont know where to look anymore :|

I think they are since the front looks abit different? But im not sure at all.

The grille and hood is the same....just the bumper, headlights and fenders are dif from 04/05 to 06.

I'm fitting a stainless steel panel in front of the radiator and may be taking mine off. Gonna work on it this weekend so if you want I can let you know if I have these.

May be a week or two til I get to this - panel is hitting the AC condensor now and have to figure a way to move stuff around. I will keep you posted.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back