2005 QC For sale

sirhc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have held on to the truck for as long as possible and cant do it any longer. Taking a 60k paycut this year will put a damper on toys. I have the truck listed on Auto trader for 29000 and realize the market is shat. I wasnt going to post on the board, knowing that my price my vary well be an insult to members so I apologize in advance. I have to take 7k out of pocket at this price and its going to hurt. Local dealers offered me 25k trade in which I believe to be a poke in the eye so I have decided to sell outright. In service date was 01-05-07 and I currently have 17k miles on it. There is a decent amount of warranty left on the truck. Only mods currently are magnaflow muffler, 180 Tstat and Lazerlite tonneau and rear lowering shackles. I do have the wing, came off when I got my Lazerlite at about 2k miles.

The Texas members who have seen the truck should be able to tell you its clean and well cared for. I can offer all service records and maint. logs. I have it listed on Autotrader and soon to be on ebay. Not going to use the board to post auto trader links so please search for the ad ID, E12EEF0 if interested. This can be accomplished by clicking the search link and pasting the id in. I have plenty of pictures if you know of anyone in the market.

Regards,

Chris

Last edited:
My employer announced layoffs of 10% of its workforce worldwide which would be about 9000 people. This has already started and at this point Im thankful to have a job. The result for those who are left in sales is a new comp play with no upside. I can budget and manage finances but when I face a 60k salary reduction this year its not going to be pretty. I would love to keep the truck and more so the GTS. Sadly I think I will need to get rid of them both to keep the things that are important, primarily my home and family. I will hold out on the GTS for as long as possible but I can see it going in the near future as well.

Chris

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back