2005 Ram SRT-10 QC Yellow Fever for sale...

DenOfThievz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After much soul searching and debate with the better half, I have decided to sell. I've been guilted by the fact that I don't drive it much, and my oldest is looking at getting her own car and attending college pretty soon (I haven't put a penny away for either).

Make me an offer. I will be selling it to someone here, or to CarMax in a little while (maybe a few weeks). I expect to subsidize the balance owed on my loan and I'm in the process of securing the personal loan now to do so.

This is a 2005 QC, Yellow Fever #292, 6-CD, slding rear window, bedliner, 100% bone stock and just hit 4,000 miles this weekend. Only extras are Mopar Wheel Locks and a custom cover. This struck is always kept indoors or covered since I bought it new just after Christmas of 2004. All oil changes done on schedule, and with Mobil-1 0W-40 synthetic motor oil. Never driven in the rain, only sunny clear days. I have every bit of paperwork it ever had, right down to the original window sticker.

Pics available below. PM me if you are interested, I'm gonna go cry now... :bawling:

Attachments

• 2005RamSRT10YellowFeverQC1.jpg
    2005RamSRT10YellowFeverQC1.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 3,107
  • 2005RamSRT10YellowFeverQC2.jpg
    2005RamSRT10YellowFeverQC2.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 790
  • 2005RamSRT10YellowFeverQC3.jpg
    2005RamSRT10YellowFeverQC3.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 654
  • 2005RamSRT10YellowFeverQC4.jpg
    2005RamSRT10YellowFeverQC4.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 962
Man, I hate to hear this, but can totally understand....

Yep, you gotta sell the kid :D

Seriously, good luck on the sale....

DenOfThievz said:
First $32,500 takes it...

Man too bad this wasn't being offered 6 months ago. I would have taken it from you in a heart beat. Good luck with the sale. And make sure your daugther understand fully what you are doing for her.:rock:

Kids, I swear :D Good luck on your sale :rock:

Well, it looks like the sale is complete.
Took long enough, but patience is indeed a virtue.
I just wish I had originally bought it for the price I'm selling for now. I'd never even consider letting it go if that were the case.

Oh well...time to get my daughter a car and start putting away for her masters degree!
I'll still be around - I expect to get things sorted out to where I can buy another one.
Hopefully I can find another Yellow Fever QC w/moonroof, Sirius w/6-CD, U-Connect and tonenau cover!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back