2005 Ram SRT-10 RC For Sale

vvv90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$25,000 With 5 year Bumper to Bumper Warranty

I had fun with her for a year, now other wants-needs-desires-obligations-etc...are in play and she's up for sale.

In my opinion the 2005 is the best year of the SRT10. 1.) because it's got 4 piston brakes over the 2004's 2 Piston. 2.) it's a 4:56 rear end instead of the 4:10 from the 2004, and 3.) because the interior is much better than the 2006's space-ship-looking interior.

I bought this truck a little over a year ago on March 31'st 2007. Within that year I've had about ~5k miles worth of fun and now it's time to move on to a different toy. I am the second owner of the truck and it has a clear carfax. I financed the truck for all of one month and settled the lein as you can see in the pictures of the title compared to the carfax registration. This truck is very strong and has no minor or major problems mechanically. Physically there is only what you'd expect to see on a well cared for 30k mile car. It has a couple paint chips in the hood (What vehicle that can go 155MPH wouldn't) a couple scuffs on the wheels from curb rash (2-3" long) and a couple scuffs in the clear coat.

This truck has a full bumper-to-bumper warranty that's good for another 5 years. See the attached pictures that show the coverage. A $25 transfer charge is all that is needed, otherwise you can cash it out. It's your prerogative and comes with the vehicle.

The brakes are absolutely solid with no warping/pitting/pulsation etc...If I were to keep it I would definitely repaint the calipers, ($25 at Autozone for the paint kit) As you can see from the pictures the interior is immaculate. I just got a complete paint detail and do it to my vehicles twice a year. This treatment includes hand washing, clay bar, hand washing again, low-speed PC polishing, and synthetic sealant.

The tires are only a year old stock Perelli Scorpions. I will takes pictures of the tread.

The only aftermarket things that were done to the truck were:

1.) Drop-in K&N that was recently washed and oiled

2.) B&M Shifter (An absolute must for this truck.)

3.) Linex bedliner that was just installed last fall. (The pictures are a little dirty as I didn't power wash it since the winter.)

I know Ebay pictures are small, so if you want larger, and more detailed sizes I can provide those upon request.

That's all I can think of to put right now, please feel free to ask me any questions you want!

Thanks!

DSCF0003-3.jpg

DSCF0004-2.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0007-1.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0009-1.jpg

DSCF0010-1.jpg

DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0063.jpg

DSCF0065.jpg

DSCF0066.jpg

DSCF0068.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

Do all the 05 speedos say "performance vehicle operations"? I have never noticed that before.......good lookin truck...good luck with the sale..

TNVIPER said:
Do all the 05 speedos say "performance vehicle operations"? I have never noticed that before.......good lookin truck...good luck with the sale..

I was suprised to see that when I bought it myself. I thought the SRT division already existed at that point.

Thanks for the compliment!

TNVIPER said:

Yep...

Pretyflywiteguy said:
can you post some pics of the scuffs please?

No problem,

I also need to get a pic of the tire tread to prove the tires are newer and an engine shot. I haven't detailed the engine since last fall so it's dusty. If it stops raining around here (not likely this weekend) I will snap some more detailed pics.

PM me if you have any other questions.

price reduced to $23,500

I tried to take a picture of the scuff on the rear tail gate but it didn't come out. I will try with my friend's camera that's much better than mine. (It was the one that took the pics you see.

Anyway, It's merely a clear coat scuff is all, but I'll still get pictures.

Here are a couple more of the tread depth and engine:

DSCF0001-3.jpg

DSCF0002-2.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back