2005 Ram SRT10 RC For Sale

riley6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super clean, low mile 2005 black Viper truck with only one previous owner. I bought it with 8000 miles, 9500 now; driven on weekends. Body and interior is in excellent condition, as well as the tires and wheels. Engine, brakes, and clutch tight. Complete Ground Force suspension lowering kit, Tuxedo truck bed toneau cover, truck mat in the rear cab, Magnaflow catback, debadged, red brake calipers. Recent oil change. A couple new road courses opened up in my area so I want a proper track/sports car to keep up with the Vettes and Porsches. And I unfortunately can't afford an additional toy, so I have to give up the 10. $30,500. Posting pics this evening. Feel free to ask any questions.

bigike said:
Good luck brother but 05's stock with 700 miles are 27,000............... bad time to sell.

Thanks. This is what I figured but just wanted to put the bait out there to test. Worst case, I'll just put a few mods on it and wait...

Definitely will need some luck in selling at that price. I'm sure their are members that can assist you in way of selling it.

With the times like they are, most people are looking for ways to stretch their dollar with the price of gas the way it is Most dealers won't even look at it, no less give you Kelly blue book value.

Your best bet to get a good price is to sell it in Canada or Europe. Good luck! If you can get it to Canada it will sell for more than your asking price!

ChrisAZ said:
Your best bet to get a good price is to sell it in Canada or Europe. Good luck! If you can get it to Canada it will sell for more than your asking price!

Good luck in Canada, we are at $5.00 a gallon and no truck is selling...

ChrisAZ said:

Interesting. I did once sell a car to some dude from Canada. Maybe I'll put it on ebay, but I'm not optimistic. If it fails, I may just throw some Nitrous on it.

ChrisAZ said:
The price here has softened a little you will have to pay GST to cross the border...
I could see high 20's for a quick sale. I was offered 28 for mine on a over priced viper so they had a few thou build in on that end...

iraqivet01 said:
Is that $5 United State or Canadian?

Right now there are almost the same. A couple of cents either way so take your pick.

iraqivet01 said:
Is that $5 United State or Canadian?

Pretty much the same:

CAD to USD $0.9427

Manitoba is $1.30 a litre x 4 = $5.20 a gallon.

Alberta is $1.23 a litre x 4 = $4.92 a gallon,

Wil

Outlaw said:
Right now there are almost the same. A couple of cents either way so take your pick.

Thanks Outlaw, where are you from?

Wil

I see my initial price was too steep for the market. I am entertaining offers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back