2005 RC Interior for sale

Who/what is "christine"? :dontknow:

the car in my avatar, a movie based on a novel by Stephen King made in 1983 of a 1958 Plymouth that is possessed and goes around killing people. i am restoring a car identical to that one and i am an administrator of the Christine Car Club.

the car in my avatar, a movie based on a novel by Stephen King made in 1983 of a 1958 Plymouth that is possessed and goes around killing people. i am restoring a car identical to that one and i am an administrator of the Christine Car Club.

I remember the movie,Got some pics. of the Plymouth?

Here it is, i have had it since i was 12
419.jpg

Here is me with actual Movie used 1/4 panels
007.jpg

OK now you got me watching Christine on Laser Disc!
LOL let me know if you want to sell that when your done with it, been looking for a copy on laser disc :D

im still looking for someone that wants the whole interior but if not i will sell the 3 seats as a whole

Still have the interior complete if anyones interested?? if not i will be separating it

Christine, my favorite movie of all time. That is cool having the quarters from the movie car. Are you planning to build a complete copy? I know the interior was a combo fury/belvedere parts. What engine are you using?

Christine, my favorite movie of all time. That is cool having the quarters from the movie car. Are you planning to build a complete copy? I know the interior was a combo fury/belvedere parts. What engine are you using?

i am using the driveline from my wrecked ram SRT10 and yes i will have a movie clone. my interior will be nothing like the movie car but that wont matter because my window tint will be so dark no one will ever know the difference

I'm interested in the passenger side window and lock control switch panel.

sorry the pillar and gauge were destroyed in the accident

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back