2005 RC Interior for sale

i am going to be selling interior pieces separate except for the seats, so if anyone needs anything please ask

i have a lot of factory odds and ends interior parts laying around, anyone out there need anything?

overhead console, rear dome light, the hooks next to the rear dome light, window switches, door panel pockets. Make me a deal I can't refuse. :D

overhead console, rear dome light, the hooks next to the rear dome light, window switches, door panel pockets. Make me a deal I can't refuse. :D

i have most of the stuff you have listed

Hey sho how much you want for the seats ? When i bought my truck, it came with some ghetto cloth seats ,
I want to put it back to original

Hey sho how much you want for the seats ? When i bought my truck, it came with some ghetto cloth seats ,
we can probably work something out, get somemore post so you can PM me. because in here "the eyes of the world are upon us" :D

Yeah i tried to send you a pm but couldnt find the option, i sent you a frienf request to see if it works

i have my email posted in the thread if you wan to contact me?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back