2005 Roller for sale. MAKE OFFER!!!!!

BigRed460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 Red Rc Srt-10 70,000 miles. No engine but transmission is included. I think everyone has found out by now I blew it up again, if it doesn't sell like this I am going to put a X2 motor in it and trade it in.

Make me an offer if your interested. I'll post up pics tonight. It does have a clean title

Thanks,
Zach

If the truck sells I will be selling my stand alone fuel system, my n2o plumbed intake and a almost new th6060 good for 1000hp.

Last edited:
2005 Red Rc Srt-10 70,000 miles. No engine but transmission is included. I think everyone has found out by now I blew it up again, if it doesn't sell like this I am going to put a X2 motor in it and trade it in.

Make me an offer if your interested. I'll post up pics tonight.

Thanks,
Zach

Damn Red I hate to see you throw in the towel :(
It hadn't been good to you though and that sux.
I'll try to hustle you a buyer. Shoot me some pics bud

Really sorry to see this. Any other parts included with the truck?

Zach,

Please take down this thread. Think about it for a couple weeks and if you still feel the same then it's what it is. Otherwise you won't get more than 7-8G and that would be a shame. Keep it and fix it up stronger.

Just my .02

Who did the tuning on your truck

Me

To make a really long story short the wrong main bearings were installed twice, the cam bore is off because the thrust plate was installed upside down, and the sleeves recessed into the block by .005. The only good part I have left is the even number cylinder head.

I don't want to sell brat but I cant find and engine and I need a decent vehicle, I have a daily beater, but its getting old. This isn't a snap decision, it blew new years eve night. I figured I could find a long black and go back to stock for now but everyone wants to sell the as a package for 8500+. Im not paying 8500 for a stock motor and arrow wants 18k to fix mine. It took me ten years to save up for the first two rebuilds at 10k a piece.

I'll post more later but I don't WANT to sell the truck, it's just became a realty that im going to have to face.

Thanks,
Bigred

I know I promised pictures last night but it was dark by the time I got home, I'll get them tonight for sure.

Really sorry to see this. Any other parts included with the truck?

I have all the left over accessories from the engine, two transmissions, two drive shafts. 30 JE pistons, 20 callies rods, half a crank shaft, harded push rods, springs, justins n20 cam, two gasket sets, a timing cover, an new in box hydraulic fan assembly, a ton of polished aluminum stock parts. I want to make sure the truck sell first before I sell my inventory though.

I want my old block to make me a table, like caveman said it costs to have the coolest of anything and I will have the coolest coffee table ever.

I have all the left over accessories from the engine, two transmissions, two drive shafts. 30 JE pistons, 20 callies rods, half a crank shaft, harded push rods, springs, justins n20 cam, two gasket sets, a timing cover, an new in box hydraulic fan assembly, a ton of polished aluminum stock parts. I want to make sure the truck sell first before I sell my inventory though.

I want my old block to make me a table, like caveman said it costs to have the coolest of anything and I will have the coolest coffee table ever.

I have been wanting to do this since I first watched top gear. That will be bad ass!!

Thanks for the help I sold the truck Friday night locally.

What's left over?

I don't want to sell it till I can see if it will fit under the hood of a viper.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back