2005 SRT 10 Black QC for Sale

Cruster

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Gang, well lost my job so gotta let her go. :dontknow: Less than 42K miles. Always garaged and stored in winter. Essentially stock with a few add ons. Torrey's tune and I'll throw in the tuner. Traction bars, floor mats, Oil lines, Air filter. A few minor road blemishes. All maintenance. Runs sweet. Never raced (well, a few street runs) $24,3 or best offer. PM me for info and phone number.
One pic shows a badge - it's debadged now.

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

Last edited:
Where at in MT are you?

I was stationed in Great Falls and to my knowledge, I had one of only two 10s in town. I never saw another in the state the times I traveled.

Good luck with the sale! It's a tough market out there. People hear 2wd and laugh you out the door.

Where at in MT are you?

I was stationed in Great Falls and to my knowledge, I had one of only two 10s in town. I never saw another in the state the times I traveled.

Good luck with the sale! It's a tough market out there. People hear 2wd and laugh you out the door.

Yeah, I'm in Corvallis now, There's one I saw in Missoula and I stopped and talked to the guy who owns one in Hamilton....he owns the sports bar.

Maybe one of those warmer climate boys or girls will want it.:burnout:

PaintedHoodLiner001.jpg
[/IMG]

This one is after I did the hood liner and lettering. I'll get some done of the engine and interior.

change in price

Ok , gang. guess my original asking price is not gonna fly, even with the low miles. But it's almost due for tires, from normal highway wear, not burns.

So, I 'll guess I'll go with 21,500. that's pretty much the bottom line with what I still owe on it.

Still don't have a job so it's kinda becoming a must sell. Any thoughts or help appreciated. Thanks.

Please help me spread the news......thx

Last edited:
Hi Gang, well lost my job so gotta let her go. :dontknow: Less than 42K miles. Always garaged and stored in winter. Essentially stock with a few add ons. Torrey's tune and I'll throw in the tuner. Traction bars, floor mats, Oil lines, Air filter. A few minor road blemishes. All maintenance. Runs sweet. Never raced (well, a few street runs) $24,3 or best offer. PM me for info and phone number.
One pic shows a badge - it's debadged now.

View attachment 50670

View attachment 50671

View attachment 50672

View attachment 50673

View attachment 50674

View attachment 50675

Nobody in Montana is really all that interested in a 2wd truck - so how about 21,500???? Or any suggestions would be appreciated.

Since your from Montana and close to the Canadian border. Maybe try to advertise it on some of the free classifieds in Alberta, BC, or Saskatchewan. To me $21,500.00 is a low price in Canada, just not sure what the Canadian market is like right now. It can't be to bad it's summer now so people with money will be buying vehicles to cruise with.

Good luck with selling your truck. What kind of work are you in maybe some of the other forum brothers can help you out with work.

Just a thought I know that some ppl would pay like 1500 for your hard top and wing then you could ask 20 k for the truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back