2005 SRT-10 QC, ROE SC, $26K

PhatPharmacist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my 2005 SRT-10 Silver, Quad Cab, 58k miles on the clock. Selling as is for $26k, would like to see if someone on the forum would be interested. Serious inquiries only please. I own the truck outright and have title in hand. Located in San Antonio, TX.

Clean inside and out. This is my second SRT-10 and has been a great truck, but looking to get something new, little secret for now but will post up when I get it. I bought this truck originally from a forum member Oldguysrt, who did the ROE install, and he did a very good job and took great care of the truck. Since I bought it from him over a year ago, I have only put about 8k miles on it. It has most factory options including a sunroof, tonneau cover, the stereo is the six disc changer and not the nav.

Other Options:
Chromed OEM wheels, with extra rim
Roe Supercharged
Methanol injection
SCT tuner
Cal-Tracs traction bars
Zechausen Slotted rotors
Ceramic posiquiet pads, nearly no dusting
Belanger Headers, high flow cats
Magnaflow cat-back
2in rear Lowering shackles

Recently rebuilt supercharger in November by PSE superchargers. All new internals including new rotors, bearings, nose extension, and pulley. Have extra brand new belt. Had to do the rebuild because the pulley came off due to defect during production from Lysholm as they did not torque the bolt correctly so it eventually backed off.

Rebuilt transmission as of now, build estimated to hold about 1000ft torque. upgrades include billet torque converter, triple disc clutch, billet output shaft, gm governor solenoid upgrade, shift kit, upgraded deep trans pan, new drums and bands, new valve body.

Trucks runs smooth and strong, cold A/C, everything works. Only thing I have noticed lately is that when it sits for awhile the battery gets low. I have put in a new red top optima with more cranking amps than stock to replace to old original battery.

Check out my quick video for photos of truck. Will post more photos soon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCgdTCm8hAk"]Vid of my Srt-10[/ame]

IMG_0633a.jpg

IMG_0652a.jpg

IMG_0641a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
how much boost you run S/C on ... and do you got a stock botom end ..
maybe i can get you someone to buy that truck .
can you send me a pm with your phone number and address or text me on 780 298 9780
Rad

Sale Pending

For those that have PM'd me about the truck thank you for your interest and wish the new owner good luck with the purchase.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back