2005 YF RC For Sale........

Congrats Randy, be sure and tell him about the VTCOA and don't you even think about leaving us!!

Did a guy named Brian buy it?

moparracing said:
not sure right off the top of my head, i'm @ work now..... he made mention that he was looking @ a nightrunner in florida..... :dontknow:

Sounds like him. Good deal, he got a nice truck.

moparracing said:
SOLD TODAY TO A GUY IN SEATTLE FOR FULL PRICE !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

:(:eek: :eek: :( :( dang Randy...im happy for ya but sad also..It was a nice Truck..But good luck with the hunt for a nice Viper or whatever u getting next :rock: :rock:

I might sell mine too...Im just too dang busy with work i barely drive it :eek: maybe once a week if that...will c

LMSVPR said:
:(:eek: :eek: :( :( dang Randy...im happy for ya but sad also..It was a nice Truck..But good luck with the hunt for a nice Viper or whatever u getting next :rock: :rock:

I might sell mine too...Im just too dang busy with work i barely drive it :eek: maybe once a week if that...will c
it was time for me to move on, i really want a GTS next..... :)

still want to GTG with ya & do some cruises, you're my good friend - i don't wanna loose that. :rock:

moparracing said:
it was time for me to move on, i really want a GTS next..... :)

still want to GTG with ya & do some cruises, you're my good friend - i don't wanna loose that. :rock:

U r not getting rid of me so easy beaotch :p :aetsch: :aetsch:

for sure my man!!:rock: :rock: good luck and hurry damm it..i wanna ride in a GTS :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back