2005 YF RC For Sale........

Guys you are getting a $4000.00 exhaust system with this truck. I would say Randy has $10,000.00 in total mods.

FATJACK said:
Guys you are getting a $4000.00 exhaust system with this truck. I would say Randy has $10,000.00 in total mods.
that's pretty close...... and there's not a dent or scratch anywhere on this truck, professionally detailed twice a year (heck my detailer waxed the inside of the bed/box) - very clean.:)

Last edited:
My brother's wifey said hell no to him. I tell him to get some ball and then the truck. lol

If you still have it in Sept, I'll be serious by them. Very nice truck.

moparracing said:
that guy's got a serious case of "wishful thinkin'"..... :D

Not just on the price, but "30 extra horsepower" from an intake!

1 of 195 yellow fever regular cabs produced (only two originally shipped to canada), V-10 Viper Engine (8.3L, 488 C.I.) 510 H.P/ 525 FT. LBS of torque, 6-speed Tremec T-56 manual Transmission, Dana M-60 rear end- 4.56:1 Ratio, 22 inch rims, heavy duty 4 wheel disc brakes, Nascar inspired cooling ducts for front brakes, infinity sound system with 518 watt amplifier, Cold Air Induction added (30 extra H.P), 0-60mph in 4.8 seconds, held the record for worlds fastest production truck at 154.587mph, Originally sold by Speedway Dodge of Lansing, Kansas.
Located an hour north of red deer.
More pictures upon Request.

Just had a appraisal done ($44,500)
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!

?????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: ??????????????

i thought it was 505 cid

VIPER said:
1 of 195 yellow fever regular cabs produced (only two originally shipped to canada), V-10 Viper Engine (8.3L, 488 C.I.) 510 H.P/ 525 FT. LBS of torque, 6-speed Tremec T-56 manual Transmission, Dana M-60 rear end- 4.56:1 Ratio, 22 inch rims, heavy duty 4 wheel disc brakes, Nascar inspired cooling ducts for front brakes, infinity sound system with 518 watt amplifier, Cold Air Induction added (30 extra H.P), 0-60mph in 4.8 seconds, held the record for worlds fastest production truck at 154.587mph, Originally sold by Speedway Dodge of Lansing, Kansas.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!

i thought it was 505 cid
it is 505. :)

VIPER said:

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!

i thought it was 505 cid

That is why can ask more.....it is the only production model SRT10 with 488CI while still being 8.3L....:marchmellow:

sick truck man good luck with the sale trying to talk my buddy into it....but he is not a fan of yellow...and he dont really understand the whole idea behind the yellow fever lol.... some ppl just dont understand

If I recall the People's Republic of California ban on lead-chromium paint messed up the richness of racing yellow. I believe that 2005 was the last year. Since then, no yellow has been aesthetically acceptable for me....

But the YF remains a beauty.

"Yellow.... you either get it or you don't...."

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back