2006 ASC McLaren Viper?????

Eric said:
It was a one off car, never meant to go into production. Rumored to cost $625k to produce. It was raffled off thru the Viper Club of America a few years ago. Unfortunately I didn't win it.... :(

Exactly. It is a 1 of 1 but I don't see it bringing anywhere near that kind of money.;)

FOr that kind of money you could have the new VIPER ACR Race car, a new ACR, and a regular Viper.

A race car.

A street/track car.

A street car.

All with 600+ HP.

Hell you may even be able to purchase all of them AND a tow vehicle.

It was called the Diamondback... The engine has 10 individual throttle bodies. I've asked before if that would take care of the "lean issue" we have with the #3 cylinder, and never got a straight answer (that I recall).

give it a few years if that was produced in a dodge factory it will be worth an arm and a leg.. and ya seen it a long while ago on this site.

cf body. . . . a lot of money went into hat car.

Black1 said:
It was called the Diamondback... The engine has 10 individual throttle bodies. I've asked before if that would take care of the "lean issue" we have with the #3 cylinder, and never got a straight answer (that I recall).

It all depends on the tune if you are thinking about trying something like this to take care of cyl 3 be prepared to spend big $$$ ITB aren't cheap

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back