2006 Black RC

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of our members is selling his truck. It is a black 2006 with 26,578 miles on it. The truck was blacked out with window tint, tinted tail lights and 3rd brake light, night runner headlights and black wheels. Other modifications include:

Hennessy throttle body
Magnaflow Catback
K&N drop in air filter
Gibson Headers
SCT from Roe
JTSVP gen 2 shifter
HID headlights and fog lights
2009 MyGig head unit with nav
2009 rear view mirror with U-connect
Kicker 77KICK18AB amp upgrade
Back up camera thorugh the MyGig screen
Xtreme amber scanning tailgate light bar (recon)
Bed Rug
Lloyd's customer embroidered floor mats black with red lettering and red viper emblem

Pictures of the truck can be found here:
Dodge Ram SRT-10 Forum - Viper Truck Club of America - CND Garage

Asking $27,000 obo. Any and all questions can be directed to myself here through PMs, text at 570-449-5591 or email at [email protected].

Right? If he's a member why wouldn't he post it up himself so we can learn background on it?:dontknow:

He can't, the back story is for his family to share if they choose to do so. If you have something to add to the sale post away. If not go away!

bump! spread the word if you know anyone in the market. This truck is super clean and well maintained.

He can't, the back story is for his family to share if they choose to do so. If you have something to add to the sale post away. If not go away!

Whoa man, I'm interested in the truck and you stated you were selling for a member. I was curious to read posts of past about truck. Geez
No harm no foul

This really is a decent price on a low mileage 06 RC;) I doubt I'll turn loose of mine for that when the time comes!:dontknow:

Hi guys this is my dad's truck I just wanted to let you know the tinted tail lights were removed but are still with the truck..oem lights are currently installed on the truck...stupid local cops lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back