2006 Black RC!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo_neon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2006 Black RC!!!! update !*PICS*

Ill be picking up my truck tomarrow at 4 o clizock tomarrow!!!!! :)

Anyone know if they make the Black "JDM" headlights for the 06's yet. . . I very strongly doubt it but if someone knows something i dont i would love to know where i could get some!

Cant Wait! :rock: :dancing: :star: :idea:

By the way this is a great forum!

Jake

** I had to put my viper truck killer in the mix too lol

100_0152.jpg

100_0153.jpg

100_0150.jpg

100_0151.jpg

100_0156.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Jake!!! Have a blast bro!, We'll here from ya monday I'm sure, you probably wont get out of it till then!LOLOL

Congrats...now put some Nowwhat wheels on her and she would look bad ass...:)

I do plan on powder coating the wheels black. . . to me its the best looking thing. . . oh yea i already ordered the STS turbo too :star: (thats me wishing)

turbo_neon said:
I do plan on powder coating the wheels black. . . to me its the best looking thing. . . oh yea i already ordered the STS turbo too :star: (thats me wishing)

Man you may need to think twice on the STS Turbo.....some members have had some real trouble with the system....chime in guys????

Congratulations, welcome to the RBC club, now hurry and cancel your STS Turbo order. I've lost track of how many trucks have been blown up with those...

turbo_neon said:

The failure rate of engines with the STS was 57% last time I checked. In fact one member lost two engines with the STS. Building up the engine with Forged Pistons and such did not help. It ate it's self up on the dyno.

If you are really serious about a STS, I'm sure there are a couple members that would gladly sell you one cheap.

Bo if ya want to make power without the boom, or building forged style, stay withthe paxton, if ya want big power , contact Steve Austin he can hook you up on good power adder.

Is steve austins name on this forum actually steve austin? What company is he with?

Thanks for all the help guys!

Jake

Thanks i appreciate everthing guys! Any release dates on the Roe supercharger?

Congratulations!!! Pics man Pics!!! ;)

Last I heard the Roe SC was about a month away....

I would wait for it but it just depends on you location and or technical abilities.

Let us know which route you go.

You know, if you would have just gotten a RED truck in the first place, you wouldn't need all these power adders to make a black truck as fast!!:burnout:

Really, good luck on whatever way you decide to go. But I agree with most everyone else, STS is having problems, the paxton is the bomb!

Stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back