2006 Black RC!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as the weather clears up and i can get it washed up real nice ill take some pics of my rides!

turbo_neon said:
As soon as the weather clears up and i can get it washed up real nice ill take some pics of my rides!

We look forward to seeing them!!
We'es love pics here...

Stretch

amoparman said:
You know, if you would have just gotten a RED truck in the first place, you wouldn't need all these power adders to make a black truck as fast!!:burnout:

Really, good luck on whatever way you decide to go. But I agree with most everyone else, STS is having problems, the paxton is the bomb!

Stretch
From what I hear the STS is the real bomb, light the tires up and kabloom!

turbo_neon said:
Ill be picking up my truck tomarrow at 4 o clizock tomarrow!!!!! :)

Anyone know if they make the Black "JDM" headlights for the 06's yet. . . I very strongly doubt it but if someone knows something i dont i would love to know where i could get some!

Cant Wait! :rock: :dancing: :star: :idea:

By the way this is a great forum!

Jake

Welcome to the VTCOA!
Congrats on the new ride.

Welcome to the RBC and VTCOA... man I would of sold you my 06 SRT10 RC for a good price and besides it's the first one on the road...

its still rainy here but even more importantly some duech bag backed into the rear bumper so i have that little peice off and its at the painters :rock: ! I hate people who cant drive. . . i didnt know who even did it so i have to pay for it as well, i should get that peice wednesday so if he matches the paint right ill take pics then

turbo_neon said:
its still rainy here but even more importantly some duech bag backed into the rear bumper so i have that little peice off and its at the painters :rock: ! I hate people who cant drive. . . i didnt know who even did it so i have to pay for it as well, i should get that peice wednesday so if he matches the paint right ill take pics then
What the hell a brand new '06 bumped into? Man that sucks dude. Congrats on the new ride, sorry to hear you already have to fix your triuck for another idiots mistake. Take pics of the front at least :D :dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back