2006 Charger Daytona GoManGo

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to help sell the ex's Charger. She told me today that she's going to let it go back to the bank on March 1st, unless I can sell it. I am also on the loan so I was so pissed I hung up before I got miles on it, but it's probably around 65k. I'll get exact miles and pics tomorrow after I calm down.

It has a Borla catback and AFE CAI.
It has a power sunroof, and standard Infinity sound system-6 disc. Newish Michelin tires, less than 5k on them. Car is in very good condition, just kinda high miles because we live so far out in the sticks.

I need as close to $18000 as possible. If I can get a committed buyer close to the payoff, I may be able to get Wachovia to take a short sale on it. Please tell anyone you know that may be interested, and feel free to post this on other boards.

Why doI feel like it's raining shit on me?

Bad time to sell right now, especially with high miles.

labontecsi said:
Thanks Larry. You think you could post it on SRTC for me when I get the info?

Sure can buddy..pm me the details when you get them...but you are also welcome to join there...;) .....many VTCOA members are SRTC members...............

Edit......just remembered you already joined...

Color? Engine? Pics? Condition? ...... My wife wants one... But, I'm not buying a turd. If your ex ragged it, I'm not interested. If not, lets talk. ;)

This not Todd's actual car but it would look the same unless he has done appearence mods...

Justintime220Medium.jpg

TNVIPER said:
This not Todd's actual car but it would look the same unless he has done appearence mods...

Justintime220Medium.jpg

Oooooh.... MANGO :idea: :banghead: (shoulda got that in the name :eek: )..... Nope, sorry, I'd have to repaint it. :eek:

Thanks, Larry. Good luck with the sale, Todd.

if its like todds trucks it ought to be in pristine shape. hope you get it sold todd. been there and done that with my ex. she screwed up my credit something awful.

Holy crap, The mileage is 70,504 as of this morning. It is still driven daily, so that's going to go up some. If anyone is interested or knows someone, make me an offer. Still working on getting pics.

todd even if you can get a lower price than what you owe, and have to get a loan for a couple thousand , that would be tons better than screwin ya credit, so hopefully someone will be interested bud.

dotn worry about the rain my friend, you are good people, the sun may take awhile to come out bud, but as good a person as you are, the sun is gonna be very bright on you:rock:

onemarine02 said:
whats pay off on it???
$17964.33 as of today:mad: . Like I said, I'll consider any offer.

I have not seen the car in a while, so getting pics will be difficult. I've asked her to send me some...still waiting:argh: . The only problem I know of is that the trim strip on the driver's side rear door is loose at the front of the door and will probably need to be replaced, around $200 for the fix. Well maintained, all fluids changed as recommended, never raced-she wouldn't let me:p .

labontecsi said:
$17964.33 as of today:mad: . Like I said, I'll consider any offer.

I have not seen the car in a while, so getting pics will be difficult. I've asked her to send me some...still waiting:argh: . The only problem I know of is that the trim strip on the driver's side rear door is loose at the front of the door and will probably need to be replaced, around $200 for the fix. Well maintained, all fluids changed as recommended, never raced-she wouldn't let me:p .

By door trim do you mean the door guard strip going down the side of the car?...If so, dont replace...remove all of it on both sides and the car will look much better.

71k miles w/ 18k owed....sucks :(

Maybe talk to the bank about short selling it, and what other options you might have. Hang in there bud..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back