2006 Charger Daytona GoManGo

OCBob said:
Too bad it wasn't stolen before you started this thread hehehe.
I tried to talk her into parking it near the river on Tuesday. The area flooded ant the car would have been under water:D

Yes, Larry, that's what I'm talking about, and great idea. I'm glad I thought of it:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: .

everyones credit is bad now, i say take the hit to your credit. i would take the hit on credit than come out of pocket a couple G's. unless you need a loan for anything in the future, people get wrapped up to much in their credit score...just pay cash for things

BurntRubber said:
everyones credit is bad now, i say take the hit to your credit. i would take the hit on credit than come out of pocket a couple G's. unless you need a loan for anything in the future, people get wrapped up to much in their credit score...just pay cash for things

Not a good idea to mess up a credit score...it cant be fixed over nite...good chance it will come back and bite you....lot more things than just getting a loan depend on a credit score....insurance companys are starting to use credit scores to calculate premiums....more and more employers look at credit scores...

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
Not a good idea to mess up a credit score...it cant be fixed over nite...good chance it will come back and bite you....lot more things than just getting a loan depend on a credit score....insurance companys are starting to use credit scores to calculate premiums....more and more employers look at credit scores...
100% correct, Larry. Because of the nature of some of our cargo, my employer routinely checks employee credit and backgound. I could lose some prime routes, or my job, if they thought I was a risk. Insurance rates are also now influenced by credit scores.

I also plan on building a house in the near future, pretty sure I'll need a loan for that:p .

Steve, site suggestions?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back