**2006 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport**

VenomSRT1024

Reaction score
**2006 dodge ram hemi sport**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm listing my 2006 dodge ram hemi "Daytona" sport regular cab pick-up. Truck is super clean and well maintained. All maintance up to date and current. I have thousands of dollars invested, my loss is your gain! Truck will be sold with lots of extra parts and accessories! 61,xxx miles, silver, grey cloth interior (very clean). Truck is lowered 4" in the front and 6" in the rear, rear air lift helper air bags for towing and or hauling, trailer hitch. 5.7 liter hemi with pace setter long tube headers, full magnaflow side exit exhaust, dual cold air intake, throttle body spacer, diablo predator tuner, posi. trac rear end with 3.92 gears, truck is fast and sounds great!! Custom two-tone powder coated 24" wheels with 275-30-24 toyo proxe tires with plenty of tread left. I also have an extra set of 17" black wheels with brand new falken tires, less than 200 miles. All lighting through out truck are LEDs. Killer stereo, double din pioneer dvd, cd, nav, sat. radio. diamond mids, highs and tweeters. 2 jl w1 12" subs in custom built box factory style install. Black chrome front grilles. 10,000k Hid headlights, custom fog light setup. 35% window tint. Front and rear performance drilled and slotted rotors. list goes on and on!! lots of extras! $15,000 obo
thanks for looking. 504-343-2258 *ALL PARTS PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED*
showpics122.jpg
showpics123.jpg
showpics124.jpg
showpics125.jpg
showpics093.jpg

Why would anyone buy a hemi-roid when they can buy jeff's REAL truck for less?:dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
This is why new people dont stay around long :mad: :mad: :mad: Quit bitchen at the guy :mad: :mad:
I have some used oil for sale. About 45 gallons $100. Buy in the next 30 minutes and I'll double your order for free. But wait! There's more...I'll even throw in9 used oil filters free*just pay seperate s/h.:aetsch:thread jacked:D

500snakz said:
Why would anyone buy a hemi-roid when they can buy jeff's REAL truck for less?:dontknow:
No shit. Buy Hemi for 15,000 and wish you had my Viper for $13,500
But I must say sweet truck. I'd settle for it if I couldn't afford a SRT10. Wait I can't afford mine! Go to autotrader, doesn't belong here from a new member.

hey hey...i'm a previous r/c srt 10 owner... i should have a lil more respect thrown my way! anyway my hemi will smoke any stock srt10. yes it is just a 06 hemi sport with daytona stripes. here is a (bad)pic of the srt10 i had...R.I.P.
PHOT0014_0017_017.jpg
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/24ROLLIN/PHOT0015_0016_016_0001.jpg

very nice truck... someone could know someone who would want it. just trying to make my selling opps. more effective!

Got any better pics of the 10? :D

VenomSRT1024 said:
hey hey...i'm a previous r/c srt 10 owner... i should have a lil more respect thrown my way! anyway my hemi will smoke any stock srt10. yes it is just a 06 hemi sport with daytona stripes. here is a (bad)pic of the srt10 i had...R.I.P.
PHOT0014_0017_017.jpg
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh5/24ROLLIN/PHOT0015_0016_016_0001.jpg
:bs: Your Hemi may smoke, but not a stock "10" You must be about the same age as that Coley guy!!

crazy!...i've owned both hemi and srt10. my hemi is faster than any stock srt10. time slips to prove it!.. smoke'm all day on the streets.

anyways... not trying to prove any points... just tryin to sell the ride! tell your friends!

LOL this idiot is on Crack, He thinks a Hemi with exhaust and a tune is faster then a 10 lol.. lets see the time slips bro,, ps stock 10s do not run 16s in the 1/4.. The stock 10 with a proper driver runs 12.90s, Ive had mine run a 13.3 and that was my first run at a track ever... So lets see a 12.80 timeslip for your ride with a video to prove it..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back