**2006 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport**

well coming on to a deadicated ram srt-10 fourm and saying you can spank one with a hemi is kinda asking for punishment... and 5 post count to boot im sorry but please continue dom:D

I'll take the VIN to the SRT-10 if you still have it(hopefully on an old Ins card), I would love to add it to the Master List. You can email it to me at [email protected]

VJ

Hey, Ive got a 04 Hemi for sale as well, it will smoke any srt ever built, ive got serious mods, so if you want to buy it come and get is 20k, but I can only tell you it has exhaust everything else is secret and you have to find out on your own after you purchase the vehicle ,,, Trust me this thing hauls ass, will run door to door with any hypercar out there...

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't think that guys coming back :p
Well than my Hemi truck can beat any stock Srt 10 too.

as long as this is a down hill race and we are coasting because i still need to install a motor and find a transmission:D

I had a 98 Ram 5.2 exhaust and chipped it would hang with a 10 anyday it was so bad I had to get a 10 just where I could slow down. lol What a Clown

unionmanofsteel said:
I had a 98 Ram 5.2 exhaust and chipped it would hang with a 10 anyday it was so bad I had to get a 10 just where I could slow down. lol What a Clown
:adore: :hmmmm2: :thefinger:

Wifey beats all the hemi's and 10's with her VW, but it has an audi v6 ;) ;)

So your trying to sell a hemi, but your only telling some of the mods? False advertisement, id like to buy it now and then sue your dumb *ss. Where are you located so a local can show your dumbass that your hemi wont hang with a ten. Moron

Oh, and after you buy the "tuck", you'll have to wait a year for the title 'cause he's going to use the money to fix his 10 that he hit a deer with...

sorry, couldn't resist, those were my favorites.

So if your trying to sell your truck so bad then why would you leave mods out in the original post? With those mods stated and drag radials you aint running with no stock 10's, there's a couple quick Hemi's on here like fasrfred who runs low 13's but with allot more mods than you. If you want to sell your alleged "SRT 10 killa" (rofl) it would be wise you don't leave anything out of the description. If you want to prove how fast it is post up some proof or we will just keep thinking your full of it. Just so you know stock QC's on here have run 13.5's-13.7's and stock RC's have ran 12's. With the mods you listed you won't be anything but a spec in the rear view mirror. I had a Hemi Magnum RT, not even close.

Nice trucks though, very clean looking, but your posts has ruined any chance of a quick sell on here.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back