**2006 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport**

wtf, I own 2 suped up hemis and a 10, sct custom tune high flow cats dynatech long tube headers ,cutouts blah blah blah, ya they're fast BUT nothing like the 10:rock: and to come onto the viper forum and say you can beat them is just not going to get your truck sold, poor choice. If you just kept your mouth shut maybe you'd have gotten some help.

Last edited:
this is kinda funny now that ive wasted 10 mins reading ever dam post kinda reminds me of a guy up here with a rumble bee thinks same dam thing but would never race but not a bad thread made my day a lil bit better:D

come on guys i know im new but dont yall know the power of the daytona sticker thats an automatic 13 sec tuck plus his mods.. that truck runs atleast 12.9 believe me i have a really daytona :) ok flame suit on.....

05dodgesrt10 said:
this is kinda funny now that ive wasted 10 mins reading ever dam post kinda reminds me of a guy up here with a rumble bee thinks same dam thing but would never race but not a bad thread made my day a lil bit better:D
When did Coley move up there:D

VenomSRT1024 said:
crazy!...i've owned both hemi and srt10. my hemi is faster than any stock srt10. time slips to prove it!.. smoke'm all day on the streets.

i went from 2nd to 5th a few times and still pulled 15's..........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back