2006 dodge ram srt 10 quad cab, mineral grey 8,880 original miles.

Good luck man, watch out for people who like to test drive too.... They break it and walk away

cash or bank check must be present for a test drive. You break it, you bought it. That's the way I do it for vehicles over $25k.

Lots of scammers, have a few interested people one suppose to be purchasing tomm. For 28k we shall see otherwise have one at 25 but will never take that for it, rather have it set in the garage then sell for 25k lol

Hold close to that price if you are not in a hurry. You have a prime truck being that low of mileage! Someone will want it at that price! Sorry to see you moving on.

cash or bank check must be present for a test drive. You break it, you bought it. That's the way I do it for vehicles over $25k.

Exactly! There is no way in hell I'd drop that kind of money without a test drive first. If they can prove they actually came to buy it with a check, let them drive it. But I'd defiantly go with them!

To many of these trucks have been wrecked .... during test drives

Yep got buyer tomm. Buying her for 28k he went and sold his raptor today to a dealer for the rest of money to buy her. Will be very sad to see her go but hopefully she gets more than 1,500 miles per year witg the new owner. My daily driver is getting old as dirt (98 oldsmobile) so i see no point in having her set in the garage any more when its time for new daily driver in a year or two. Sad but owning a house i cant afford 2 payments at one time and im just a poor semi truck driver haha

12 years when my kid turns 18 and i move down to the good end of country were sun shine and palm trees and can have one out all year long :) till then its deal with the ex wife and her willing to not move. Lol

fingers crossed

SOLDDD... will miss it but if the time comes ever again definitely will go for a regular cab 6 speed :)

Sold for 28k by the way if anyone wondering how much. guy out in Washington DC apparently a member of viper club. Owns a dodge viper also at least its going to a good home

Good News, I'll see it again :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back