2006 Inferno Red RC For Sale

QueLocura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Unfortunately my financial situation is just not adequate enough right now to cover what is going on with my family so I am unable to keep the truck...unless I find a better paying job :dontknow:

I need to sell soon. I'm extremely reasonable, just send over an offer.

2006 Inferno Red RC
-Custom Viper Badges on front and tailgate
-Also removed the oem SRT-10 Badges from doors and put custom Viper SRT-10 decals
-Custom exhaust (Ask anybody who has heard it...it's deep and pretty loud :))
-Color-Matched painted stock side mirrors
-X-Metal Drop Kit
-Tints on Side Windows and Rear Window with Front Sunstrip (5%...you can see them, but they can't see you!)
-New Nitto tires (not even 2,000 miles on them yet)
-K&N Drop-in Air Filter

I will take new pictures tomorrow...

I've been missing for a while now, but it has been a fun and great ride with you guys. Keep the brotherhood going! :rock:

Attachments

• Boyzandtheirtoyz008.jpg
    Boyzandtheirtoyz008.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 740
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 426
  • P1010090.jpg
    P1010090.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 2,574
Oh man.... :( That's my favorite color too. :( :eek: (yep, on the '06, that Inferno Red is THEEEE SHIT!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: )

I wish I could get rid of my truck... I want a RC BAAAAD. :( :argh:

What do you need to get for it, Bro? :confused: :dontknow:

Nice truck guys,
06 Inferno Red is awesome!!!!:rock:

Black1 said:
Oh man.... :( That's my favorite color too. :( :eek: (yep, on the '06, that Inferno Red is THEEEE SHIT!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: )

I wish I could get rid of my truck... I want a RC BAAAAD. :( :argh:

What do you need to get for it, Bro? :confused: :dontknow:

Honestly I just want to pay off what I owe. I need to get into something a little more reasonable :(

Get the Inferno RED!!! ;)

I haven't been able to take pictures since it has been raining like shit over here... :(

Anybody have any good ideas on how to sell the truck? Any good recommendations?

OK guys...
it has come down to the wire and I really need to sell this truck. If I trade it in here in Miami, I'll be upside-down on the truck. And I really would rather it go to somebodys hands who will actually appreciate the truck.
I'll be dead honest. My payoff is just under 26K so I will give it away to anybody who wants it ASAP for $26,000. A freakin bargain for this truck... It is literally ready to go on the truck and be shipped out wherever.

Price Reduced: $26,000

Email me at [email protected] or call me at 786-346-8004 if you have any questions.

Last edited:
alan!!! say aint so!!! where ya been brotha??? sorry to hear of ur bad news. keep ur head up. if ya need anything just gimme a shout. be safe!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back