2006 Mineral Gray QC

Did the engine come from Arrow...if so that would be a major selling point imho.

good luck...FYI car seats fit in a QC

Take the 32k trade it, get challenger srt fully loaded, then sell it with no miles on it..the depreciation would be less lol

Hate to dampen the subject but I got my 06 QC loaded for $26k, by the way Ill sell it for $29k:D stainless exhaust and cross drilled rotors, other than that stock.:rock:

thewelshm

I've been offered £22,000 ($34,839) for my 05 QC but that is the UK. I'm not accepting.;)

I don't know whether it's the same for you guys but the prices have stayed stable over the last 18 months.:rock:

I gave £19,000 for my QC.
I've spent another £7,000 on her but I haven't seen a single, decent QC for sale for less since May 08 until now.

They must be hitting "Classic Status.":D

59caddyhog said:
I've been offered £22,000 ($34,839) for my 05 QC but that is the UK. I'm not accepting.;)

I don't know whether it's the same for you guys but the prices have stayed stable over the last 18 months.:rock:

I gave £19,000 for my QC.
I've spent another £7,000 on her but I haven't seen a single, decent QC for sale for less since May 08 until now.

They must be hitting "Classic Status.":D

You should sell yours and buy mine and be quids ahead then mate!:D

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back