2006 Mineral Grey QC

WYKDSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents, thoughts of selling my 06' Mineral Grey QC that has 505XX miles, located in Fallon, NV @ The Naval Air Station...don't have to sell but looking into getting a different srt10. Nothing wrong with it. Has a JVC Navigation with rear view camera attached and currently JTSVP TB and Pulley installed a month ago before I headed to key west. Currently in route is a new PS Pump w/ JTSVP Black PS lines. No leaking yet but apparently dealership said my pump was leaking but it wasn't so I ordered the parts anyways. Have SCT tuner to go with it. If you have any questions just post them and I'll get back to you. Asking 24,999$ thanks for your time. This is the same truck I bought in October of last year so I put 500 miles on it since October.

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 261
  • IMG_2402.jpg
    IMG_2402.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_1916.JPG
    IMG_1916.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 233
Would like to speed this process up. Dropping it to a final $23,999. Thank you for your time.

BUMP

I would be interested in trading my QC for a higher mileage QC. Wanting Black 04/05. The back story to this is I know I want a QC but getting into my personal life, if I don't make next advancement I am booted out of the military and looking for a lower loan amount so I know I can be in the clear if worst comes to worst I can't continue my career in the military. I have 4 years to make it but percentage wise of advancement is slim to none. So if anyone that has a QC that has high mileage and looking for a low mileage I'd accept just a pay off amount and not what I'm asking for to make it a deal. If you have modified parts/bolt ons ... we could swap so you can have your bolts on the new truck. If you have any questions feel free to comment or send me a message.

Last edited:
BUMP

I would be interested in trading my QC for a higher mileage QC. Wanting Black 04/05. The back story to this is I know I want a QC but getting into my personal life, if I don't make next advancement I am booted out of the military and looking for a lower loan amount so I know I can be in the clear if worst comes to worst I can't continue my career in the military. I have 4 years to make it but percentage wise of advancement is slim to none. So if anyone that has a QC that has high mileage and looking for a low mileage I'd accept just a pay off amount and not what I'm asking for to make it a deal. If you have modified parts/bolt ons ... we could swap so you can have your bolts on the new truck. If you have any questions feel free to comment or send me a message.

Ha, if you think the military is crappy about your advancement wait till you start to use the VA. Make one wish he had never serves. Just saying

Ha, if you think the military is crappy about your advancement wait till you start to use the VA. Make one wish he had never serves. Just saying

lol I've heard stories but the one in Reno where my wife went it took 4 hours and got her stuff done and now gets her disability .. took a month but we got back pay since she got out so Nevada is the place To be when it comes to VA stuff lol.

Needs new home. Dropping to my firm price 23k$. Moving within this next month and deploying afterwards. Let this be your new ride.

No I haven't tried eBay but I do have 4 ppl interested in just waiting to see which one is going to pay first ... hoping I sell by this weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back