2006 Night Runner SRT10 For Sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robwclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got an 06 SRT-10 Night Runner in. Its a QC with 12k Miles. Its a truly nice one and loaded too. It has the side airbags, navigation, U-Connect. The NR stickers on the side have been removed. Here is the VIN 3D7HA18H06G269108. I need $28,995 for it. Trades welcome!! Call me, Robert anytime at (817)992-8068.

For google/search engine purposes I need to write a regular ad with no abbreviations as below

2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Viper Truck Night Runner Edition. Quad Cab with HD Auto Transmission. Brilliant Black Crystal with Gray Suede Leather Interior. 12,793 Miles. Like new with no prior damage or accident history. Has Completely original factory paint. 100% clean Carfax Report. Factory warranty still in effect. Truck is located in Cleburne, Texas.

Here are a few pics from the Chrysler Financial storage lot.

Attachments

• 8209351002[1].jpg
    8209351002[1].jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 19,426
  • 8209351003[1].jpg
    8209351003[1].jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 4,314
  • 8209351004[1].jpg
    8209351004[1].jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 851
  • 8209351005[1].jpg
    8209351005[1].jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,248
  • 8209351006[1].jpg
    8209351006[1].jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 4,818
  • 8209351009[1].jpg
    8209351009[1].jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,357
Its all de-badged and stuff and says it has non-factory airbox & exhaust. Anyone recognize the truck????

Came out of the LA area. maybe Ill remember to put everything in 1 post next time!!!!!

What # is it?

ViperJeff said:
What # is it?

I dunno. The trucks not here yet. It should be here like fri or so. That one guy on here with the master list will probably want that too. I will post as soon as the truck gets here, or you can call the dealer parts dept, give the VIN & they can tell you if you want to know before that.

robwclark said:
I dunno. The trucks not here yet. It should be here like fri or so. That one guy on here with the master list will probably want that too. I will post as soon as the truck gets here, or you can call the dealer parts dept, give the VIN & they can tell you if you want to know before that.
He is the guy with the list :D

robwclark said:
Hey guys, I just got an 06 SRT-10 Night Runner in. Its a QC with 12k Miles. Its a truly nice one and loaded too. It has the side airbags, navigation, U-Connect. The NR stickers on the side have been removed. Here is the VIN 3D7HA18H06G269108. I need $28,995 for it. Trades welcome!! Call me, Robert anytime at (817)992-8068.

For google/search engine purposes I need to write a regular ad with no abbreviations as below

2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Viper Truck Night Runner Edition. Quad Cab with HD Auto Transmission. Brilliant Black Crystal with Gray Suede Leather Interior. 12,793 Miles. Like new with no prior damage or accident history. Has Completely original factory paint. 100% clean Carfax Report. Factory warranty still in effect. Truck is located in Cleburne, Texas.

Here are a few pics from the Chrysler Financial storage lot.
Front bumper damage?

OSO said:
Front bumper damage?
front bumper for the 06 models retails at $1280.00, checked on one for a hemi fella a few weeks ago, WOW! but i guess they only made them for that one and only model

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
front bumper for the 06 models retails at $1280.00, checked on one for a hemi fella a few weeks ago, WOW! but i guess they only made them for that one and only model
Who the hell pays retail:)

OSO said:
I SEEN IT FIRST!!!!

I say you get it then we'll wax on, wax off the hell out of that bumper.

AND WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE??? We haves a long way to go tomorrow..

Venom Power said:

Trying to get a few thing together for a third interview second face to face interview with company im trying to get on with. Was told it was down to me and one other candidate so i am going into stunna mode:) Ya know watch the presentation look at the pretty pictures and see my skills now sign my checks bitch:D

OSO said:
Trying to get a few thing together for a third interview second face to face interview with company im trying to get on with. Was told it was down to me and one other candidate so i am going into stunna mode:) Ya know watch the presentation look at the pretty pictures and see my skills now sign my checks bitch:D

what kind of job you trying to get?

faslane505 said:
what kind of job you trying to get?
Technician for a company that deals with plate recognition cameras, Its a i say its goes that way so do it that way position. Square peg round hole, Ass clown!:D

Last edited:
Venom Power said:

Funny you say that. Yea the CR (Condition report) shows some transfer paint on the front bumper, but it should come right off. All they do is pull the truck in and take a few pics. Thats just the way the truck came in off lease. Very unusual to even use those pics for retail advertizing. Its a clean one boys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back