2006 Night Runner SRT10 For Sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD ! ! ! ! To a member here. Trading-in a gray 06 QC SRT10. I'm sure he'll surface soon.

Hey guys, I just got an 06 SRT-10 Night Runner in. Its a QC with 12k Miles. Its a truly nice one and loaded too. It has the side airbags, navigation, U-Connect. The NR stickers on the side have been removed. Here is the VIN 3D7HA18H06G269108. I need $28,995 for it. Trades welcome!! Call me, Robert anytime at (817)992-8068.

For google/search engine purposes I need to write a regular ad with no abbreviations as below

2006 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Viper Truck Night Runner Edition. Quad Cab with HD Auto Transmission. Brilliant Black Crystal with Gray Suede Leather Interior. 12,793 Miles. Like new with no prior damage or accident history. Has Completely original factory paint. 100% clean Carfax Report. Factory warranty still in effect. Truck is located in Cleburne, Texas.

Here are a few pics from the Chrysler Financial storage lot.

Have you sold this truck yet?

Lookin' for a 2007 Ram SRT 10 Night Runner

yup...it's been gone

dammit. i'm lookin to buy a '07 ram srt10 QC night runner with a range of 10,000 to 20,000 miles on it, I don't care the price. Could you keep an eye open for me? :D

hi, dude how r u ?

is the car still in or is it sold ??

plzzzzzzzzzz tale me its not sold .........

Damn, I wish I had that kinda money on me! I got some friends that live in Cleburne that I played ball with and that'd give me an excuse to see em' haha and pick up a badass ride to show off :burnout:

GLWS

I've got an '06 nightrunner I'll sell.. same setup as this one that sold on the thread, with some extras. I'm the original owner and it's got 19.9k miles on it.

nr4.jpg

How much for your Night Runner? I currently have an 05 QC and would love to have a NR. It is the only truck I would trade my truck in for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back