2006 Nightrunner QC Fully Loaded, 20k Miles, 1 owner

Roadkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to get off my duff and officially list this for sale. I purchased this truck brand new from Cole Chrysler in 2007.

1 owner 2006 Nightrunner Quad Cab with the odo just hitting 20k miles (most of those miles are highway miles between northern and southern California). No secrets on this truck. Never in an accident. I'm up to 10+ vehicles and the truck just isn't getting used. Comes with all the standard stuff like heated seats, dual zone A/C, Aluminum Tonneau Cover etc. ALL original badging is still in place.

Optional equipment:
-Supplemental Side Air Bags
-Communication Package (u-connect)
-DVD GPS/Satellite/6 disc-mp3 system.
-Power Sunroof
-Customer preferred Package 2XS - Nightrunner Group.

I have the little extras that often get lost between owners, like the original window sticker listing all options, the plastic SRT-10 bedliner if you want it, original exhaust system with like 3k miles on it (again if you want it).

Extras/Upgrades:
-Mopar Bedrug- (1000x better than the flimsy plastic liner)
-Mopar Borla single tip stainless exhaust (original exhaust as well if you want)
-Mopar Floormats with badging.
-Xmetal upgraded PCM, (original stock PCM included as well).
-K&N FIPK intake, (Original stock intake included as well)- I may swap this out soon though.
-Depo LED black tail-lights, (Original lights included).

All Service on the truck was done at the local dodge dealer by their Viper mechanic.

I live in the sticks these days so it may take a while for me to respond, I will answer/sell the truck in the order that i get messages though.
I'll try and get some updated photos in the near future.

nr4.jpg

nr5.jpg

Can I ask....What ### Night Runner is it?

Thank You Sir

Any bites on the truck yet? are u advertising anywhere else right now?
This is exact NRT i'm looking for and the miles are good to.
Bad timing right now cause i am out of country until april 20th then i'm going on a holiday with family until may 3rd. I know this is all irrelavant to u right now.
But i will send u a PM when i'm getting closer to coming home if u still have the truck.
Cause come hell or high water i am buying a 2006 SRT-10 quad cab this year. Weather it's in Canada or the US. I'm getting something can't stand sitting on the side lines anymore.
Talk to u soon and good luck with your sale.

A couple bites, but nothing serious. i haven't put it for sale anywhere but here so far. Work sucks up most of my time, and internet use is far and few between. Just let me know canviper when you hit the continent again and we'll see if it is still sitting in my garage. :dontknow:

A couple bites, but nothing serious. i haven't put it for sale anywhere but here so far. Work sucks up most of my time, and internet use is far and few between. Just let me know canviper when you hit the continent again and we'll see if it is still sitting in my garage. :dontknow:
Will Do and keep in touch.

Any bites on the truck yet? are u advertising anywhere else right now?
This is exact NRT i'm looking for and the miles are good to.
Bad timing right now cause i am out of country until april 20th then i'm going on a holiday with family until may 3rd. I know this is all irrelavant to u right now.
But i will send u a PM when i'm getting closer to coming home if u still have the truck.
Cause come hell or high water i am buying a 2006 SRT-10 quad cab this year. Weather it's in Canada or the US. I'm getting something can't stand sitting on the side lines anymore.
Talk to u soon and good luck with your sale.

You should grab this Nightrunner, theres only 2 QC and 1 RC in canada, then you can join the 10 convoy on June 4th down to Calgary from Edmonton! :)

I have a deal going with Roadkill as we speak so hopefully in a week or so there will be another Night runner north of the boarder. Just getting the paper work and transport together i may be heading to California for a pick-up. I'm not saying much more till i get all the paper work together. Kind of tuff I'm in Russia but coming home soon,Roadkill works alot and my wife is at home making it all come together she's been the middle man,between Roadkill and I. She's getting the paper work and transport together and i'm writing the cheque so a special thanks to my wife for getting the ball rolling,Also like to thank Yellow Venom for his advice. And of course Roadkill for dealing with me. If it wasn't for this forum i might not have ever found my dream truck.
I'll give out more details as things get rolling

Sorry for the delayed response.. The truck is sold to CanViper pending funds!

Looking at an enclosed trailer to get it up here. Once transport is confirmed and boarder paper work done. Money will be sent. Roadkill knows all this of course.
Just need some damn snow to melt so we can get driving.
I wanted to get down and see the truck before loading on the trailer but my timing to get home is not good. Plus i think i have an enclosed trailer to haul it for me so that's good.

Grats to CanViper, The truck was loaded up today by the shipping company, picts to follow. It sounds like this Nightrunner is on its way to a loving home!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back