Ok will try this again.

2006 mineral gray quad cab.

rear entertainment system
heated seats
rec nav
custom wheels and tires
original wheels and tires
21500 miles
since sept 06 its been to windsor canada and 16 Us states.

pics are in the sig. let me know

Careful, at that price it just might sell :eek: :D

Good luck on the sale. All I have had are nibbles.

Gaboon said:
Good luck on the sale. All I have had are nibbles.

That seems to be the trend.

Good luck with the sale Rodney.

outnumbered said:
That seems to be the trend.

Good luck with the sale Rodney.
thank you good luck to you also.

simply beautiful,just not ready to make a purchase yet.Hopefully within 6 months.to bad cause that's one sweet truck.:mad:

Thought I would take a minute and update everyone. I traded the srt in on a 2008 town and country mini van. Don't ask! I still have my 1500 qc. But the reason for my post is the dealer promised if anyone called my salesperson and told her they were from the club they would sell it for exactly the price they have in it which is 31000.00. I have no benefit by sharing this info only to help someone get a beautiful truck for a bargain price. riff, black1, and scott have seen this truck in person and you all have seen pics from the tirerack.

Jean Green
Gurley Leep Dodge
215 w Douglas Rd
Mishawaka, IN 46545
cell# 574-532-8607
[email protected]

They called around and got a wholesaler to buy this truck. The wholesaler is picking it up this weekend I beleive. I put the stock wheels and pirellis back on it (pirellis have about 20% tread left and will need replaced). The dealership just painted the passenger ground effect under warranty. There is one pin size rock chip in the hood. One wheel is scratched but nothing that cannot be fixed and when clean is unnoticable. 2006 qc 22347 miles. rec nav and rear entertainment system. Truck has had the oil changed every 2500 miles at the dealer. The inside of the bed has scratches from hauling stuff but the outside is perfect. If this will help anybody please call. If not the wholesaler is going to make a killing off this truck. Nada is 38000.00.

7 months too late............ and don't worry sooner or later she'll give them back to you. she can't hide them forever........................your nuts that is LOL JK!

its cool man. i have my 07 qc a new polaris ranger and 30 acres to ride and the new town and country keeps the wife happy. it should be here around nov 15th. good part is they gave her a new van to drive until it gets here. so no payments until december. sounds like a new rzr is going to be on the way. there will always be srts for sale its just a temp vacation will not be permanent im sure.

rodney

Glad you got her sold McFluff..... I know how "hard" you tried there for awhile ;) :rolleyes: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back