2006 QC Night Runner - 13,xxx miles

kyleblix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm have not made the decision to sell my truck. Just toying around with some options. It is my DD at the moment. I've got a family on the way and may be looking something a little more tame. It's Night Runner # 95. The truck is loaded, Sun roof, navi, heated seats, aftermarket sub and amb (JL sub made a huge difference in sound). Only mod is K&N drop in filter. Truck just hit 13k miles. I have not had any problems with it at all. I love the truck to death, it just might not be the right time for me to have this truck.

Comes with a transferable 5 yr/100k mile power train warrenty

Gut who owned it before me hit a fence, minor damage, but he did replace the hood with a factory hemi hood instead of the SRT hood :dontknow:

I had a bodyshop remove the "Night Runner" decals from the bedsides.

I just had the oil changed and an alignment done.

Like I said, I don't need or want to sell it. But I am looking at my options so if you're interested or know anyone who might be please get a hold of me.

I'll add a couple pictures later. I do have 2 pictures in my album.

I'd like to get $29k for it

Last edited:
Idea of price? :dontknow:

I hate seeing these threads lol. When i bought my truck i wanted a nightrunner so bad i was willing to buy anywhere in the country and i could not find one with the right miles. Good luck with sale and congrats on the fam

Almost all of it. Warranty was purchased in September of 2010 with about 9800 miles on the truck.
So 4.5 years and/or 96,800 miles.

Almost all of it. Warranty was purchased in September of 2010 with about 9800 miles on the truck.
So 4.5 years and/or 96,800 miles.

curious...who is that warranty through? Chrysler? third party? my brother is very interested in this truck. he been looking for a low mileage NR for a while now.

Its a 3rd party through First Automotive. If he doesn't want warranty I can knock $1k off the sale price and just cash the warranty out.

Do you have pictures from the accident before it was repaired? What body panels were replaced or repaired besides the hood? Title clear? Is there a lien on the vehicle?

thanks,
Jon

Title is clear. I do owe some money on the truck. I don't have accident pics and do not know if any other pannels were repaired/replaced. I had the truck inspected before I purchased it, no frame or structural dmg and repairs were done correctly. Truck looks and drives like new.

Couple of pics:

truck02-11.jpg

TruckFront.jpg

TruckLR.jpg

TruckRF.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest I thought it was a stock exhaust. I was just crawling around under the truck and the exhuast hangers look like they might be aftermarket. But I couldn't find any logo on the exhaust. How can I tell?
This is the first and only 10 i've been under so I have nothing to compare the look of this exhaust to.

Last edited:
Did the truck have around 9K on it when you bought it? If so, at one time I looked at buying that truck.

Yep, had about 9k on it when I got it. It has been a great truck for me. But with a family coming I don't think this is the right time for me to own a truck like this.

Make sure and run the AutoCheck and CarFax reports. If the accident is recorded, the price goes down to reflect.

To be honest I thought it was a stock exhaust. I was just crawling around under the truck and the exhuast hangers look like they might be aftermarket. But I couldn't find any logo on the exhaust. How can I tell?
This is the first and only 10 i've been under so I have nothing to compare the look of this exhaust to.

is it 2 round tips? or is 1 oval shape exhaust tip? (it was a wierd angle in the picture...i thought it lookd like one oval tip). if it the oval then its the mapar/borla exhaust...

It's two pipes with one oval round tip. I checked the tip for a logo but didn't see one.
That would be pretty sweet if I had an exhaust and didn't even know it :)
I can snap a quick pic when I get home from work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back