2006 QC Night Runner - 13,xxx miles

Thank you?

As posted, it's a hemi hood, not factory 10 hood. It was replaced by the guy who owned it before me. Not sure why he choose to go with a hemi hood :dontknow:

Umm that was not a compliment . I just dont get why the guy didnt put a SRT hood back on it .

I'm with you on that one. I have not idea why he didn't go with a 10 hood.
------
He is a pic of the exhaust tip. I'm embarassed how dirty my truck is, It hasn't stopped raining in Oregon in a while.

IMG_7334.jpg

I'm with you on that one. I have not idea why he didn't go with a 10 hood.
------
He is a pic of the exhaust tip. I'm embarassed how dirty my truck is, It hasn't stopped raining in Oregon in a while.

IMG_7334.jpg

That looks like Borla . I could be wrong . And dont feel bad about the rain we are getting hammered heer with rain too

Ok guys, i've got something in the works. If it goes through I will need to be rid of the truck ASAP. If you are interested please make an offer. Please also indicate if you are interested in the warrenty or not. I can sell it a little cheaper without the warranty.
Please feel free to PM me any questions.
If the project I have in the works goes through and no one buys the truck I will be trading it in.

Thanks guys.

OK guys, i'm going to put the possible sale on hold for now. I working some things out with the truck. Will update once everthing is sorted out.

OK, so the truck had a small amount of frame damage that was not disclosed to me by the dealer when I bought it. I'm in the process of getting my money back from them. The truck is not for sale, at least not by me. It will likely be for sale again soon by the dealer.
Fair warning to future buyers. The truck is in the registery, Jeff may want to add this bit of info to the registery for any potential buyers.

So i'm no longer a 10 owner. But I do have something else in the works.

I learned a lot about these truck in a short amount of time on the site. Thanks for everything :)

hi dude ...
is the car sold ??
and pliiizzzzzz i need some pics.......
this is my e-mail
( [email protected] )

pliizzz mail me as fast as u can
i am baying a car befor the end of the month . and i want a Night Runner
sssssssssssssoooooooo bad !!!!!!

thanxx
karshoo

Latest posts

Support Us