2006 R/C for Sale

SrtBrad said:
My wife and I talked about it and she is still set on the GC SRT8 but is willing to support me on my decision to get this truck. The truck will be for me and as a way to cut down living costs to support 3 truck payments We Will Both Quit Smoking. It's a win win situation and can't say enough about the support my wife gives me.

Yea for for you Brad!!!.:rock: :rock: ..definitely worth it to quit smoking..........I quit back in 1985 but started dipping copenhaugen......When I traded my 3 month old Charger RT for a Charger SRT8 I quit dipping....the can and one half I was dipping per day was equal to how much the payment went up..that was on Nov 14,2005 so I will have been completely tobacco free for 2 yrs this month.....didnt cost me a thing to trade and I am healthier for it...:elefant:

BTW....I am jealous of your soon to be solid black truck....even though I get many compliments on the cyrstal pearl I still like the plain old solid black better..;)

TNVIPER said:
Yea for for you Brad!!!.:rock: :rock: ..definitely worth it to quit smoking..........I quit back in 1985 but started dipping copenhaugen......When I traded my 3 month old Charger RT for a Charger SRT8 I quit dipping....the can and one half I was dipping per day was equal to how much the payment went up..that was on Nov 14,2005 so I will have been completely tobacco free for 2 yrs this month.....didnt cost me a thing to trade and I am healthier for it...:elefant:

BTW....I am jealous of your soon to be solid black truck....even though I get many compliments on the cyrstal pearl I still like the plain old solid black better..;)

Congrats on the 2 years free.:rock: This will be my first and last time to stop smoking (I Hope).

For sale for what I owe $35,175 or best offer it is an attention getting screamer and one of 37 made.2006 fully loaded ,9,500 miles and well maintained. A one day collector's item sure to be a great investment, I would never get rid of it if I were not moving to a wet and icy climat. We are moving in a couple of weeks so put in your offers as soon as possible.:burnout:

VNM PWRD said:
Maybe we will see ..... just have to cover my ass:D

I would like nothing more then Brad to have this Bad ass ride:D
if i dont sell it buy sunday it will be traded in on G-Class for the wife

Dang...wish you had this for sale when I was looking...I rather have the solid black than the crystal pearl.....but CR black is better than slow a$$ red or silver...:flute:

TNVIPER said:
Dang...wish you had this for sale when I was looking...I rather have the solid black than the crystal pearl.....but CR black is better than slow a$$ red or silver...:flute:
My loss :( can be some ones gain:D

It's not over till the FAT lady sings.:hmmmm: :deal: I don't want to hold up J.T. on this so if anyone is interested please step forward. I have a remote chance of coming up with the $$$ but not likely. First come first serve.......Batters Up.

SrtBrad said:
It's not over till the FAT lady sings.:hmmmm: :deal: I don't want to hold up J.T. on this so if anyone is interested please step forward. I have a remote chance of coming up with the $$$ but not likely. First come first serve.......Batters Up.

Hope it works out for ya Brad...I'm tempted but just too far into modding mine....just a paint thing for me.............funny thing is while I rather have the solid black most compliments I get are on the CR paint...it was the same with the Charger SRT8 I had........even had one guy get mad because he wouldnt believe it was factory paint...he thought I just didnt want to tell him where I found it..:rolleyes:

TNVIPER said:
Hope it works out for ya Brad...I'm tempted but just too far into modding mine....just a paint thing for me.............funny thing is while I rather have the solid black most compliments I get are on the CR paint...it was the same with the Charger SRT8 I had........even had one guy get mad because he wouldnt believe it was factory paint...he thought I just didnt want to tell him where I found it..:rolleyes:

I hope so as well, however this would be an excellent deal for you considering it's 1 of 37 made and of which we know 1 was wrecked making it 1 of 36 that exist. For this reason I was willing to jump all over this deal but don't want to hold up a friend for my reasons. As a friend I'd want J.T. to sell it as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back