2006 Ram SRT10 QC, Mineral Gray, 65k Miles, Lots of documents

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

As the title states, I’m selling my 2006 Mineral Gray, Quad Cab SRT 10. I bought the truck from another forum member at the beginning of the year. I have since put less than 700 miles on it. I never even ended up registering it. I bought the truck originally to haul my race bikes back and forth from the track but I ended up getting out of that altogether shortly after I bought the truck. I've never had any use for it and I’m looking to get out of it to get a 14' SRT Jeep.

I really don't want to play a bunch of games selling it or waste a bunch of time. I bought the truck for $20k. I have $2700 in it with brand new BFG KDW's, some other maintenance items and a new grill. I'm looking to get $21k. This truck is mechanically very strong and rungs GREAT! It was covered under a life time warranty up to my purchase. A lot of the small odds and ends that go wrong in this truck have been replaced by the dealer under warranty.

The truck is fully loaded with Nav, Sunroof, Harmon Kardon, U link, etc. It also has OEM dealer installed power running boards ($2500).

It does have some signs of wear and tear. I would give the interior 7.5/10 and the exterior a 7/10. At the end of the day it is an 8 yr old truck with 65k miles
I'm pricing this thing to move at $21k, non-negotiable.

Call/Text Chris @443-926-6550 for more info and pictures.

Nice 10. If it were mine I would be asking more. Have you posted it on the other 10 forum? There's only 10 people over there, but one of them might be a buyer. Good Luck.

It is on the other forum. It's also on eBay. It currently has 21 people watching it. I offered it at a lower price on the board because I'd like to see an enthusiast get it but with the buzz from eBay it's looking to be somewhat alright. I have it listed for $23,800 there and have had offers at $ 21,500

As you've said many times, Doc, this is a niche vehicle that only appeals to a certain type of degenerate (that's sarcasm, in case anyone takes offense, or unless you are a degenerate.. in which case you are probably on GroupMe :D). Don't make the mistake of thinking that your price is the reason it isn't selling. The right buyer simply hasn't come along.

Good truck for the price .
But if it were me I would fix that tailgate before sale .:dontknow:But that's just me I think it would be way less cringe factor when a buyer see's it .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back