2006 Ram SRT10 QC, Mineral Gray, 65k Miles, Lots of documents

As you've said many times, Doc, this is a niche vehicle that only appeals to a certain type of degenerate (that's sarcasm, in case anyone takes offense, or unless you are a degenerate.. in which case you are probably on GroupMe :D). Don't make the mistake of thinking that your price is the reason it isn't selling. The right buyer simply hasn't come along.

Not worried about it at all... It's a positive and a negative... Not a lot of people want the trucks so it's not like you get hits every day... however for the people that do.. There is a very small number of them fs out there... Like single digits for 06' quad cab.

5 weeks and counting, GLWS Doc............

how did you end up selling it? I have a 2006 srt 10 mineral gray quad cab with 8800 original miles on it that I'm trying to sell but it won't let me post in the forum cause i got less than 50 posts :( clean title. have it on Autotrader for less than a week just looking to find other options besides that. maybe I will have to go through some stuff in the forums and make some comments lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back