2006 SRT-10, Reg. Cab Inferno Red, Rare & Showroom Condition for Sale!!

VAViperPower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Im unfortunately looking into selling my prized possession. Its a 06 Reg Cab SRT-10 with 9000 pampered miles and a flawless & rare Inferno Red paint color. The truck is loaded with Factory Nav, and every bell & whistle. The truck still has the new car smell and not a scratch, ding or dent anywhere. Interior & Exterior is 100 % percent showroom condition. I just spent $500 dollars at my local detail shop having the truck detailed, polished and paint sealant applied prior to putting the truck up for sale.
The truck spent the first 6 months of its life in a millionaires garage in Sarasota, Fl and Im the second owner who purchased it from him. I have owned it for just under a year. The truck still has lots of factory warranty left since it wasnt purchased till the very end of Dec. 2006. Its had all oil changes & maintenance performed only by the local Dodge Dealer. Its still got the rubber tips hanging off the sides of the tires. The tires are factory and not worn at all, 85% tire tred left!
Its a gorgeous truck and I really only want to let it go to a great home or garage. Im looking at selling it because I need to use my funds towards starting my own business. Im asking $30,000 for the rare & showroom condition truck with very low miles. I will entertain any offers that are pretty close to that price. The truck is really worth it and I will be more than happy to send detailed digital pics showing the incredible condition of the truck to any interested members. Thanks and God Bless!!

30k is a real good price. I got 29k for my 06 QC with 26k miles at a dealership. You're selling it toooo cheap IMO

Photos? Maybe worth getting them up to get members interested (plus any guests), plus, we like eye candy lol. Sounds nice. :)

LoveThisTruck said:
30k is a real good price. I got 29k for my 06 QC with 26k miles at a dealership. You're selling it toooo cheap IMO

I believe this post just made VTCOA history....first ever to say the price was too low...:congrats:

ok, looks like the votes are in & im gonna have to sit down and figure out how to post/attach the dig. photos I have of the truck. I will work on that. Thanks for all the responses!!

VAViperPower said:
ok, looks like the votes are in & im gonna have to sit down and figure out how to post/attach the dig. photos I have of the truck. I will work on that. Thanks for all the responses!!
Get a photobucket account. Its free and easy to use. Its the best way to post pics.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back