2006 SRT-8 Chrysler 300

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work for several RV Stores in the Southeast and Midwest, our store in Indianapolis has taken this Gorgeous 2006 SRT-8 300 on trade in and don't have any idea what to do with it. It has 20,000 miles, Nav. System, Great Cond. The Wholesale book value is 31,000.00 ( I think) It can be bought for 29,500.00 maybe even a little less, any resonable offer considered.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

FATJACK said:
Left testicle and 29000.00 and its yours.
are those faster than A Qc With stage 2 and No Cats:dontknow: I getting my Bmw soon maybe i Can Cancel.

Annu Kumar said:
are those faster than A Qc With stage 2 and No Cats:dontknow: I getting my Bmw soon maybe i Can Cancel.
they run low 13's high 12's stock

Dang i wish i could buy that i love the ideah that i can out run stock vetts on saturday night and then drive my grandmother to church on sunday:rock: :rock: :rock:

TheMoparConnection said:
they run low 13's high 12's stock
Sh** so Rober your saying If I get a Computer From B and G and than delete the cats it will run low 12 to mid 12's???

attachment.php

Does the atlas go with the car? :burnout:

That would be the ultimate "panocha-mobile".....:D

Too bad Anthony just bought one.......:( ....gotta pass.

Bump for a really clean ride.

Annu Kumar said:
Sh** so Rober your saying If I get a Computer From B and G and than delete the cats it will run low 12 to mid 12's???

high 12s were few and usually on tracks at or below sea level and cool weather....low/mid 13s were the norm......gonna take heads/cam/flash/tuner/exhaust to get an SRT8 in the low to mid 12s...been there done that.....former vehicle was a Charger SRT8 with all the above mods and more...;)

i personaly dont like them but then again who ever listens to me :p :p :p :p :p :p

TheMoparConnection said:
I own a 07 300 SRT* and it is by far the best vehicle i have ever owned.

Ditto.. But I didn't spend my left testicle for it. In fact 34 and change is what I paid for my '07 drive out.. Really nice car.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back