2006 Stock exhaust

I might be willing to sale my. Can I ask why you need them? I'm in portland , oregon so there will be some shipping.

well if no one buys my truck as is then im just gona have to take a hit and trade it in but I would like to put it back to stock if I go ahead and trade her in..

Ive been Looking for A setup that was anything but stock, I have a A Fully stock setup, Do you have after-market Parts you would be willing to trade, If i added Plenty OF Cash???

Burkerice07 said:
Ive been Looking for A setup that was anything but stock, I have a A Fully stock setup, Do you have after-market Parts you would be willing to trade, If i added Plenty OF Cash???

If your exhaust is coming off of 2006 then we can do it.

Well, Its a 2004, I know you specifically said 2006, But i wouldnt assume there was any difference??? Mine only has 10,000 miles on it, I've been under there Lots of times, And it Looks Great...

Let me Know if you wanna start talking about it More.
Thanks

HV SRT said:
I might be willing to sale my. Can I ask why you need them? I'm in portland , oregon so there will be some shipping.

Do you still want to sell me that exhaust?????

Yes, I 've Been so busy with work and the kids I haven't had time to get the shipping cost. I will get back to you sat. or monday with price.

:D
HV SRT said:
Yes, I 've Been so busy with work and the kids I haven't had time to get the shipping cost. I will get back to you sat. or monday with price.

Ok sounds good Bro:rock:

will the stock catback from a 05qc fit your truck? If so and you still need one, I'll cover shipping for your exhaust to me and mine to you and kick you some money as well if you would be interested :dontknow:

I am pretty sure I purchased this truck. Does anyone have a stock midpipe with cats they want to sell? I gotta quiet this thing down some. In the few days owning the truck, I think I have attracted every cops attention that I have been near.
CubanEvo, got any of the aftermarket parts still?

Last edited:
Yes i have the midpipes you need, I have an RC, and within the next week, i will have the My Stock Midpipes with all 4 cats... removed and ready to sell, The have less than 10,000 and are clean and look Great, Either somebody on VTCOA buys them, or im going to end up Selling the cats for Scrap metal.

Float me a PM and let me know what you think.

walbert said:
I am pretty sure I purchased this truck. Does anyone have a stock midpipe with cats they want to sell? I gotta quiet this thing down some. In the few days owning the truck, I think I have attracted every cops attention that I have been near.
CubanEvo, got any of the aftermarket parts still?

Screw that no cops gona stop you I would always get thumbs up from them Let her ride straight and true

CubanEvo said:
Screw that no cops gona stop you I would always get thumbs up from them Let her ride straight and true

I would love to leave her open, but I need to quiet it down some. I take it that you sold the PCM, CAI and shifter before you traded her? I wish that I would have seen the truck here before all of it was taken off. Now I gotta put it all back on :D
What kind of gain would I get with the PCM and CAI?

walbert said:
I would love to leave her open, but I need to quiet it down some. I take it that you sold the PCM, CAI and shifter before you traded her? I wish that I would have seen the truck here before all of it was taken off. Now I gotta put it all back on :D
What kind of gain would I get with the PCM and CAI?

I would get a differnt PCM and get the JMB Intake and the shifter is a MUST:rock:

i have a set of mids i took off my quad cabs the otherday ,should work on the rc ,just cut them shorter

To the guy who bought the truck .... 2006 Stocker for your magnaflow - it's a long shot - but I'm gonna try anyways - I'll pay for shipping both ways, and thats it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back